Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meeting Thai Guys

Meeting Thai Guys

Hi, I'm the new poster of the day... I've been reading the board as a guest for several months now before coming to Bangkok, but now that I'm here I'm finding the city a little overwhelming in a good way.

I'm still sifting through posts, trying to find the appropriate postings that will can point me in the right direction, but this is taking time, something I'm running out of. Nevertheless, I'm still reading on. I thought asking might be more helpful.

I've taken a shine to the everyday guys I see on the street who strike me as very 'Thai' and very hot. (. i.e. security guards, police, tuk-tuk drivers, food stall/street vendors, canal boat guys).

My question is where do guys like this go to meet other guys? I've seen postings on other boards about malls and parks, but no specifics. I've been to MBK and other malls, and while not looking, didn't really get the impression that anyone was cruising. I've read posts about cruising in parks. I've walked through Lumpinee and again didn't really see anything that resembled cruising.

I've been reading ADMAN5000's posts...thanks for sharing your experience. I'm planning a break from Bangkok to check out Pattaya thanks to your posts.

I appreciate any and all advice, even if I do get bitch slapped one or twice.

Liked

meeting thai guys

The security guards can be responsive indeed. In most shopping complexes there's at least one stationed near the escalators and they look pretty smart in uniforms. I almost retraced my steps once when a cute man discreetly signaled from the floor above for me to come up to him. I had earlier exchanged warm smiles with him just before descending, and sensed that something was on. If not for an urgent matter coming up I would have taken the escalators back up to the guy in blue. And then there are those loitering around the shops, waiting to make eye contact, and of course the saunas etc, etc... :colors:

Liked
    How about gay saunas?

www.dreadedned.com/directory/bytype/1/11/

and gay discos?

www.dreadedned.com/directory/bytype/1/8/

These listing need some updates. DN, once the leader in gay Thailand web venues is a bit out of date. Not sure if the ol' boy ned is still kickin have not seen him in years.

Forget the Parks, that's so 70's and 80's.

Head over to Balcony and pick up all the recent guide books and maps. While at Balcony and other farang resident hang outs, be on the look out for farang residents, ask what's hot and what's not. Some are a veritable fountain of information others a steaming mountain of bull shit.

Have fun and good hunting.
    E Dok Tong

Very 'Thai'

Quote Originally Posted by meinhell
    I've taken a shine to the everyday guys I see on the street who strike me as very 'Thai'
    If you mean the Thai street, this can hardly be a surprise!

Liked

Meeting Thai Guys

For me, I just had to be open to the possibilities.

I was in a taxi that couldn't find my hotel in Pattaya. He pulled over and asked a cute guy on a motor bike, who then offered to lead us to the hotel. When we got there, the motorbike guy insisted on helping take my bags to my room....and, well, you know what happened then.

I was at Jomtien Beach and one of the workers at the concession was friendly, had good sense of humor, and cute as hell. I asked him out to dinner and 8 years later we are still boy friends.

On the way back to the condo from the beach two massage boys were headed home, bemoaning they had not had a massage that day. They asked if I wanted a 4-hand massage. Why not, I thought. The massage was excellent and one of them came back for sex for three days following.

The tuk-tuk driver in Chiang Mai ... the waiter at Sphinx. The list goes on. Just be open to the possibilities!

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Well, Beryl, (I won't go to Pattaya because it's too degrading Hovelturd) likes to wear his baseball cap and go to the cinema in BKK and suck their dicks. Perhaps you could ask him for a few suggestions and the name of a friendly theater or two? He's quite the expert you know.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked
    Glad to know my posts were a help.
    I think the sauna's and disco recommendation might be best idea for you. It helps to know the best days and times to go. Another idea is to talk to make friends with a gay masseur or barboy who speakds decent English and have him take you around. Then you know some places and it will save time.
    Good luck and please let us know how you made out. Feel free to PM me if I can be of specific help. Others will know more about the sauna and disco than I do.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Yeah....I've always had problems with my gaydar. It's taken me places I'd rather forget.

Thanks for all the suggestions and encouraging stories....armed with these tips I'll feel more confident smiling at guys.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    OK meinhell are you ready for the slaps now ?

Welcome to you, it's nice to see new blood posting sensible items.

There's always the hard-core standby, CruisingForSex.com. The CFS Thai forum is: http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/forumd ... forumid=82

Since it seems the OP is about Bangkok, one can find threads specializing in suck cinemas, bars, massage places, shopping mall restrooms, pharmacies, hotels and more for that fair city.