Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Meeting guys on GayRomeo

Liked

Meeting guys on GayRomeo

Many of you guys give warnings on meeting guys on GayRomeo. Let me add to the warnings! I met a guy from GayRomeo on my 2nd day here. We went back to my room and had sex a few times. In 2 hours time he proceeded to have 3 separate orgasms. He left my bed to shower and dress. Before he left he removed his clothes and had sex again and would not stop until he had 3 more separate orgasms! On the last one he almost got it in my eye! That's DANGEROUS!

Now he calls me wanting more! I am too weak to say no. :rolling:

Now when I go out to the bars, I look at the guys on stage and know that they are not going to stick around for 6 orgasms. They are going to be One and done... Wham! Bam! Pay me man! :sex:

But the guy from Romeo was not free. I did feed him and he was going to take the BTS to go home before work but I gave him some baht to take a taxi so he would not be late for work.

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: Meeting guys on GayRomeo

Dangerous? in what way? please elaborate. thanks.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    Many of you guys give warnings on meeting guys on GayRomeo. Let me add to the warnings! I met a guy from GayRomeo on my 2nd day here. We went back to my room and had sex a few times. In 2 hours time he proceeded to have 3 separate orgasms. He left my bed to shower and dress. Before he left he removed his clothes and had sex again and would not stop until he had 3 more separate orgasms! On the last one he almost got it in my eye! That's DANGEROUS!

Now he calls me wanting more! I am too weak to say no. :rolling:

Now when I go out to the bars, I look at the guys on stage and know that they are not going to stick around for 6 orgasms. They are going to be One and done... Wham! Bam! Pay me man! :sex:

But the guy from Romeo was not free. I did feed him and he was going to take the BTS to go home before work but I gave him some baht to take a taxi so he would not be late for work.

Another Happy Gay Romeo Customer!! :evil4:

Liked

Only one detail missing: what's his profile name on gayromeo? I need to meet this guy next time I am there.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway

Now he calls me wanting more! I am too weak to say no. :rolling: .
    It's only dangerous if he makes you match his performances

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

Liked

What is the danger? Well, I once had an orgasm accident where I shot cum in my eye and my eye was red the whole day! That is when I learned that cum is dangerous to the eye! :rolling:
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Yummy! Thanks for sharing.