Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Malaysian guys Vs Thai guys

Liked

Malaysian guys Vs Thai guys

Hi All
    I will visit KL later this month on a quick dirty weekend before hitting LOS

First thing i have noticed is that there is definately a lot more free sex to be had in KL versus Pattaya/Bkk, and the Malaysian boys are a lot less reserved -a lot more kinky than the Thai boys... Def more willing to share XXX pics on first chat... but at the same time more jealous than a typical free Bkk boy

They also seem to be a lot more into Bareback sex and CF (Chem Fun) compared to Thai guys
    Worringly a lot of guys have asked me to BB them and cum inside... as long as i am "clean"

The malaysian MBs are interesting - there are a hell of a lot of Thai/Laos/Myanmar/Cambodian & Pinoy guys plying their trade in KL

The strange thing is the price of Incalll Vs outcall, as someone that has been visiting Thailand for 15 years i find it difficult to deal with this difference between incall/outcall - sometimes as much as double! incall/outcall seems to be an American thing i guess as i have only ever seen Vegas MBs asking for a diferent rate to travel
    (surely its better to ruin your clients bedsheets than your own!)

I have been quoted 250/500MYR in/out = 2250/4500 THB
    When challenged the guys have dropped their rates to 200/250, in/out = 1800/2250 THB

Others have quoted 150MYR = 1400THB ==> Which seems fairly like thai prices, but i only get this price when i challence the crazy 500MYR prices

Anyone any recent experiences or opinions on Malaysian guys?

Buffalo me die! Send Money!

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 3rd, 2020)

Liked

Re: Malaysian guys Vs Thai guys

Another intersting thing is the number of Malaysian guys that are 35+ looking for fun on Apps
    Its rare to see a 40 YO thai guy on a gay app.....
    But in KL there are loads of 40/50+ guys searching for fun on apps (and a lot of them are VERY persistent!)
    <<Lets hope none of them are like the 40yo "mini-bear"/Little Emperor in Shanghai that spat in my face when i said that I didn't want to go home with him!>>

Liked

5 Minutes afer posting this I had a real cutie offer me 70 MYR = 650THB for fun
    Def seems to be a very variable rate in KL!
    The Pinoy fatties def seem to think they are top of the food chain - whereas its the Myanmar guys that interest me the most!

I've sent you a PM colmx

Forum's veteran
    Liked

colmx...

I've never been to Malaysia. Could you describe the gay scene in KL.

Curious as to whether they have host bars, gogo's, etc. similar to LOS - or is the scene more subdued?

Also, could you recommend any "hot spots" for hooking up.

Thanks in advance.

Liked

Dodger, I wrote a report on KL back in April.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks a447.

I just read your KL Trip Report and loved your description of the sauna you visited on your first night. It sounded like a scene out of Sodom and Gomorrah...just too funny!

Overall, from your comments, as well as comments from others who have visited KL, it sounds like a place that will stay of my bucket list for at least this one life time. I'm not into sauna-sex and it sounds like the only way to hook up with a guy is via the internet which I could do sitting in my room in Pattaya.

I'm not too thrilled with Muslim guys anyway...hairy legs, mustaches and shisha breath don't do anything for me, and frankly, I'd be afraid to tell them I was from America for fear my cock could get decapitated in the middle of a blowjob and then broadcast on the evening news...LOL

Liked: 1

Wherr can I find Dodgers report about KL?
    Thanks

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Colmx it's quite freaky how you post about a subject I'm usually sitting thinking about in exactly the same terms as I too have realised that kl / Malaysian guys are definitely worth a second look and I intend to come back and spend a bit more time here ( I'm currently in KL airport on my return leg to London then Dublin) and even sitting here in the airport ( and on grindr etc) there's lots to keep one busy.

I also spent a few nights here at the start of the trip and shagged myself stupid and I honestly can't remember now but I think all free or maybe one paid ( that's bad that I can't even remember, I'll have to start keeping notes - or NOT :-)

But yes KL whilst it absolutely isn't Pattaya etc I enjoyed my trip here, had lots of fun, there was good shopping and met some nice guys so yeah I'd definitely come back for a while again I think.

Just as a aside I've just left Pattaya and it was so quiet like was deadly, I actually had trouble sorting a shag on at least two or maybe three occasions - in PATTAYA ! Unheard of !! but thanks to several old contacts and the usual online stuff needless to say I more than managed - but party central it most certainly wasn't and it just reinforced to me how much of a better ( and dramatically cheaper) time I had in when in Bali the 3 weeks preceding the one LONGGGG almost boring week in Pattaya.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    Hi All
    I will visit KL later this month on a quick dirty weekend before hitting LOS First thing i have noticed is that there is definately a lot more free sex to be had in KL versus Pattaya/Bkk ...Anyone any recent experiences or opinions on Malaysian guys?
    I have no idea why anyone would even think of paying for sex in KL? I suppose it all depends on what 'sex' you want. In a recent 3 day stay [Bukit Bintang area of course] If you like sucking off straight boys or being sucked off by all and any.... then it is open season, how many times a day? If you are ready to go again after 11.00 p.m then go to Blue Boy [Fri, Sat best but usually someone available Sunday as well, other days rare]...sadly the famous Friday night club upstairs at Frangipani is finished...closed down [was one of the best restaurants in Asia] ...the old Chinese shopping complex [entrance from over-bridge at BB monorail station is a non-stop source of partners, to have there or to take back, even the Bangladeshi cleaner boys who work there, and as for some of the boys at ROMP, wow. the row of cafes outside of the major shopping complex [Pavilion, I think] offer many opportunities, staff and/or customers, take your pick.

Weekend action in KL is almost non stop!

12. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 3rd, 2020)