Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ganymede Sauna meeting guys there

Liked

Ganymede Sauna meeting guys there

Does the sauna get buisy much in December enough to meet local boys there (I know sansuk does)

Liked

Re: Ganymede Sauna meeting guys there

Predictably, the sauna failed to work as a meeting place. The only business they did was a small amount of massage.

Now, though, with the Ganymede complex growing to so many rooms, the sauna will serve as a free amenity for the hotel guests.

what is sansuk?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonely_farang
    what is sansuk?
    Sansuk Sauna/Pattaya. Here is website:

http://www.sansukpattaya.com/

what is sansuk?
    i stayed in sansuk earlier this year .. and there are plenty of cute young guys there and as long as you dont look like the elephant man theres every chance you'll get plenty..

Thanks for the info on Sansuk sauna! Are weekends busier then weekdays? When is the prime time to be there for meeting young local guys?

Thanks for the info on Sansuk sauna! Are weekends busier then weekdays? When is the prime time to be there for meeting young local guys?
    i found anytime was good after about 5 oclock for meeting guys there mainly at that time its more about chatting .. then if i remember rightly it gets cruisey about 6 to 7 pm .. tho after about 8pm it tends to tail off as i belive quiet a few of the guys there work in the bars etc etc ... i didnt find any difference between the week or the weekends..
    i was amazed to find that the bar guys go there for sex before they go to work ... as it proves they are not always after money . as the owner wont allow money to pass between people in there ... and i saw some hot young thais go with what can only be described as *chang looking farang*

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by brithai
    i was amazed to find that the bar guys go there for sex before they go to work ... as it proves they are not always after money . as the owner wont allow money to pass between people in there
    , but the actual result of this policy is the moneyboys are very subtle when collecting their fees.

Ganymede could drum up some sauna business by letting cute Thais have free "membership".

Quote Originally Posted by goji
    i was amazed to find that the bar guys go there for sex before they go to work ... as it proves they are not always after money . as the owner wont allow money to pass between people in there
    , but the actual result of this policy is the moneyboys are very subtle when collecting their fees.

Ganymede could drum up some sauna business by letting cute Thais have free "membership".
    not so as i spent the night with one guy and he didnt ask for anything we had a couple of drinks in the corner bar where upon leaving he got a right bollocking from the bar next door for not taking me in there as that was where he worked poor boy.. he was on a night off ... so i dont belive its all about the money honey

Liked

and i saw some hot young thais go with what can only be described as *chang looking farang*
    I made similar observations in other gay saunas in Thailand as well, and I refuse to believe that they met by chance in the sauna. (I want to say: you can bring a moneyboy into saunas - of course you have to pay him before or after, but not on the premises.)

It happened to me twice that I met barboys in saunas, who were there just for fun.