Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Guys go to HELL, Bad Guys go to PATTAYA

Good Guys go to HELL, Bad Guys go to PATTAYA

I been reading about pattaya for quite some time in this forum, my initial opinion on pattaya was dirty, sleazy, asylum to old and ailing farangs. At last i had a chance to experince pattaya myself. And yeah, it was dirty, sleazy and filled with farangs with walking sticks and wheel chairs. But i had to admit that it has his own charm as any other thai cities and its never ending supplies of pleasure.

DAY 1
    Boarded my flight from singapore and after 3 hrs i was in suvarnabhumi airport . Rushed to bell counter and got a ticket to pattaya. the lovely lady in the counter who has never used her intelligence in her life time i guess(only if she had one), rushed me like anything coz it was 5.14pm and the bus leaving in a minute. she could have used her walkie talkie which she holds in her hand (only for show is it?, does she know how to use it?)and asked the bus to wait for a just a few minute!!, any how the driver himself saw me running towards the bus and he opened the door for me to board. The bus was nice and it cost me only 119 baht ( that lady did not give me 1 baht change). A snack and drink was provided. The drive was pleasant, except few bangs on my head, which resulted from the hitting seat in front. After 1.5 hr I was dropped at south pattaya road junction in the sukhumit road, then took a moto taxi paid 50 baht (i did not bargain and thought it was reasonable) and dropped in front of howards.

Howards Guest House & Bar:

The room was clean and spacious , toilet were clean and shower had really hot water. Overall satisfied with the room and yes it really worth the money. I strongly recommend this and i will definetly stay there again.
    I found a cute guy there and everything worked out really well even before i stepped out of my guest house and thus i was poor by 700 bht, had a drink there (very cheap, singha was only 60bht) then came a fem guy sat with me and asked for a drink, initially refused coz he was not my type and also just had a session a while ago.
    but then took pity on him and offered him a drink. After my drink went back to my room, heard some one knocking the door, opened the door and here this fem guy standing in front of me, in just knick of a time he sneaked into my room ( without me even realising) and took over my bed. he offerd a suck and fuck but i refused. then came his next tactics, he wanted to borrow 400 bht from me and also assured me that the money would be back to me tomollow. i didnt fall into his trap and simply refused. then the next one came, he said he was roomless and no place to sleep and wanted to sleep with me. i was stubborn (bit rude also) and said NO straight to his face, and then finally he asked me 100 bht, by that time i was really annoyed at his behaviour and not in the mood to pity him any way and i refused to give hime even a single baht and kicked him out of my room (well, not literally).

DAY 2
    did the usual tourist stuff like visiting lame ripleys place, buddha on the hill and the awesome Sanctury of truth.
    they said it had alreay taken 20 yrs as of now and would take 25 more years to complete.
    then it was time to have some relaxation , so went it narcissus and chose no 18 (Highly Recommened!!!!).
    it was really funny that the guy was super friendly, he carried my bag to the room , removed my shoes, dress and underwear and took me to the shower( he did not shower with me) and after the session he never allowed me to do anything on my own , i laughed out loud when he helped to put on my clothes including underwear.
    his massage skill was average but the guy was really tried hard to please me, some of his stroke was really sensual, i would definetly take him again.i offered him 700 bht but he asked for 1000 bht. i gave him 1000 bht without much hesitation, he really deserved it. the massage costed me 350 bht. Its much cheaper than BKK.
    at aoung 11.30 PM went to funny boys and asked the door man whether they have any show. he was very honest and said "no have". I told him the i was here only for the show and not intend to off any boys. without any rude response or being pushy he simply said, "no ploblem, may be next time". I was really impressed on his attitude which is very rare among the doormen in BKK. I would really make a visit next time and meet this charming door man. Then went to BOyz boyz boyz , they had advertised about their show. the bar was not crowded and was just right. the drink price was nominal only 160baht compared to whopping 260 bht in bkk. few guys were of my type, since i had a program already booked with some other guy, i didnt offed any guy there. the Mamasan was not pushy though he asked me to off a guy few times. overall the ambience was good and they played some really cool latest hit songs. I was really enjoying the time until the hell broke loose, a group a russians came into the bar and a really weird young girl started dancing on the small platform at the side of the bar. her move was so disgusting and why the hell she was flashing her panties to everyone, doesn't she know that it was a gay bar?. neverthless no one paid attention to her not even the gogo boys. and more weird things started to happen , two russian grandmas came into the bar in bizzare dressing. I initially thought they gonna perform cabaret on the stage. I was like oh god how am i gonna watch this grannies perform on the stage. Luckily they were there to watch the show.
    Overall i enjoyed the cabaret and oh boy the transvetts were gorgeous, i never seen such a beauty, even real girls cant stand next to them.
    DAY 3
    morning went to Smart massage which is located at the intersection of 2nd rd and south pattaya road. massage is mostly by men, they also have few girls.
    i had a thai massage for 90min 300 bht. the massage was nice and effective, no monkey business, but i guess can be offered for extra tips. the place was cramped though.
    In the afternoon went to Royal massage house in the Day night area, initially had difficulty in finding the place. It is behind the tuk.com in the adjacent soi.
    there were only 2 guys and both were of my type. i chosed hte guy named TOM (if i remember or heard correctly). His massage skill was the best among others i had in this type of massage venues. he really had the skill. and also tried to go extra mile to please me. he did showered with me and clean me head to toe. I gave him 1000 bht and saw his happy similing face. the massage costed me 400 bht.when i came out there were quite a few guys having their lunch.

DAY 4
    took a moto taxi from royal garden plaza to bus station for 40 bht and took the bell bus to airport for 150 bht. they didnt offered any snack this time and y the hell they charge 150 bht as against 119 bht with snacks. anyway i didnt bothered about this since my heart was all in the thinking about the next trip to this heaven.

P.S: For cheap and good breakfast , try TIPS reataurant in the beach road, believe me they are really cheap compared to their neighbours. i had all my breakfast there and it was only 80 bht for a toast, egg and coffee.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    lol ... yeh, lots and lots of old white guys there... some really old there! Feels like a retirement village.

Thanks for the info!

Liked

Sunshine

Your trip to Pattaya was enjoyable to read. You mentioned being bothered by the guys at Howards. Just a word to Punya, the owner, would have taken care of that. He does not want his customers to have a bad experience. Usually I have a long time friend with me so the other guys do not come a knocking on my door. There is no need to feel you must pass on baht to the guys, unless you have chosen to spend some time with the individual.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

An interesting report, sunshine76

Thanks for taking the time to post your report, sunshine76. Different viewpoints and perspectives are more often than not interesting and I encourage you to continue sharing them.

I seem to remember you visited from Singapore but aren't falang and since your report reads like some of my friends from Singapore speak I'm guessing you're Asian?

Anyway, thanks for sharing. :cheers:

Re: Good Guys go to HELL, Bad Guys go to PATTAYA

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine76
    it was really funny that the guy was super friendly, he carried my bag to the room , removed my shoes, dress and underwear and took me to the shower
    Sorry, but I just had to laugh at this!

No offence, Sunshine - enjoyed the post.

Re: Good Guys go to HELL, Bad Guys go to PATTAYA

Quote Originally Posted by Gone Fishing
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine76
    it was really funny that the guy was super friendly, he carried my bag to the room , removed my shoes, dress and underwear and took me to the shower
    Sorry, but I just had to laugh at this!

No offence, Sunshine - enjoyed the post.
    No worries, I myself laughed at this strange behaviour of that guy

Re: An interesting report, sunshine76

Quote Originally Posted by bao-bao
    Thanks for taking the time to post your report, sunshine76. Different viewpoints and perspectives are more often than not interesting and I encourage you to continue sharing them.

I seem to remember you visited from Singapore but aren't falang and since your report reads like some of my friends from Singapore speak I'm guessing you're Asian?

Anyway, thanks for sharing. :cheers:

yeah u r right, iam an asian and yes the post is in singlish

Re: Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by bing
    Your trip to Pattaya was enjoyable to read. You mentioned being bothered by the guys at Howards. Just a word to Punya, the owner, would have taken care of that. He does not want his customers to have a bad experience. Usually I have a long time friend with me so the other guys do not come a knocking on my door. There is no need to feel you must pass on baht to the guys, unless you have chosen to spend some time with the individual.
    its not really a bothersome and it didnt disturb me anyway. I would definetly stay again there.

Liked
    Very nice change in style and information, keep on posting.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked
    Why donтАЩt you try Hell next time. No old farts there, and plenty of boys.