Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GayRomeo...Tips

Forum's veteran
    Liked

GayRomeo...Tips

As I will be in Pattaya next week been scouting around on GR, prices quoted for short time companionship (I always say max 3 hours) are overwhelmingly in the 1000 range; a few cheeky buggers ask for 1300 or (good heavens) even 2000.

Liked

Re: GayRomeo...Tips

Around 1000 baht or a bit more/less is the going rate. Of course like most things, you can try to negotiate.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

already done....I never pay full price...half the fun is beating the price down...was just amazed how low their starting price was.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    already done....I never pay full price...half the fun is beating the price down...was just amazed how low their starting price was.
    So how low prices did you achieve with the negotiations? It would be interesting to know
    And do the boys usually get upset with negotiations belove 1000 baht or do they see it as part of the game and accept to talk about the subject without bigger fuss about it?

Liked

The behaviour of some falangs in Pattaya is embarrassing.That someone should boast of the pleasure he takes in saving a couple of hundred baht in these circumstances is beyond satire. Or perhaps the pleasure ("half the fun") is sexual.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...duh...ofcourse its sexual...its all part of the chase...the chase here being cost. I prefer doing the negotiation face to face...but vis GR is also good. Lowest I've achived is 600, most settle around the 800 mark.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

and before this becomes a slugfest...I know that my behaviour is not to everyones taste, and i do not want to enter into whether is right or wrong...or whatever; I'm simply amazed how cheap "companionship"still is in Pattaya...even after 10 years prices havent budged. Can only assume that all the political upheaval is affecting tourism arrivals combined with the fact that every year a fresh batch of guys with limited experience arrive on the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver
    The behaviour of some falangs in Pattaya is embarrassing.That someone should boast of the pleasure he takes in saving a couple of hundred baht in these circumstances is beyond satire. Or perhaps the pleasure ("half the fun") is sexual.
    What nonsense Oliver. We're buying a service or commodity. I often buy from Oxfam or low end shops. Last week I bought 7 pairs of socks and 7 underpants from a mass market retailer for less than two pairs of Calvin Klein underpants. Buying sex from a boy should be on the same principle - find a price you're willing to pay and stick to it.

Liked

Socks don't have feelings. And they don't have parents living in poverty to support.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

kommentariat wrote:

What nonsense Oliver. We're buying a service or commodity. I often buy from Oxfam or low end shops. Last week I bought 7 pairs of socks and 7 underpants from a mass market retailer for less than two pairs of Calvin Klein underpants. Buying sex from a boy should be on the same principle - find a price you're willing to pay and stick to it.
    Believe me, after he sees those cheap mass market underpants you're wearing he already knows you're a cheapakate and will probably accept 200 baht less from you just to get the hell out of your room, and if you subtract the money you spent just to get to Thailand to have the opportunity to be with him you could have purchased a thousand pairs of Calvin Klein's...seems a bit fruitless.

And just for clarification purposes...It's not him that's the commodity - it's you.