As reticent as I am to associate myself with a thread that starts with such a blatant, if true description of the activities of Soi Twilight, I feel I must add my own angle on the activities of the Pattya sleaze sniffers, er - contingent.

Trongpai was indeed a helpful and enjoyable companion on our trip from the somewhat placid bar scene of Pattaya to the hectic nightlife of Bangkok. Seeing the numerous coyote dancers at Boys Bangkok really dancing was a refreshing change for me. I preferred looking at them than some of the grotesquely mis-shapen members in the big cock shows. The Pepsi act was a new one on me and nearly was on me, sitting in the front row. I thought I was safe, sliding over to the end of the bench seat when the gushing fizzy juices started flowing, until I discovered the range of the squirting was far greater than I thought when I felt the side of my trousers were slightly wet. Hmmmmm!!!

Having enjoyed a visit to Hotmale last year and regarding it as the best, I successfully swerved the group there on the second night. We were not disappointed and although less excititng than I remembered, it was a good finale for the group. The big cock show had more variation than the previous bars visited and more enjoyable for me as a result. I just loved the upbeat version of "Jingle Bells" played between every act to give it the Christmassy theme, which is certainly what I wanted to enjoy at this time of year.

I'm sure the "Pattaya sleaze mongers" thoroughly enjoyed "running amok in bkk" as Trongpai so accurately describes us, although I have to say, after the Hotmale show, my half lost the other half on Rama 4, as we headed for an exceptionally overcrowded DJ Station, where I was squashed up against all manner of Thai bodies, too numerous to mention.

It was not sleaze all weekend, - we visited the weekend Chatuchack Market on Saturday afternoon, using the 50% discount on the underground as "elders" to get there. Half of us shopped for bargains and the other half got an eyeful of the plentiful talent filling the place. A taste of culture was included in our visit here as can be seen with the buskers playing some delightful classical music on their instruments.

A thoroughly enjoyable weekend has me thirsting for more in the New Year.