Hi, I'm the new poster of the day... I've been reading the board as a guest for several months now before coming to Bangkok, but now that I'm here I'm finding the city a little overwhelming in a good way.

I'm still sifting through posts, trying to find the appropriate postings that will can point me in the right direction, but this is taking time, something I'm running out of. Nevertheless, I'm still reading on. I thought asking might be more helpful.

I've taken a shine to the everyday guys I see on the street who strike me as very 'Thai' and very hot. (. i.e. security guards, police, tuk-tuk drivers, food stall/street vendors, canal boat guys).

My question is where do guys like this go to meet other guys? I've seen postings on other boards about malls and parks, but no specifics. I've been to MBK and other malls, and while not looking, didn't really get the impression that anyone was cruising. I've read posts about cruising in parks. I've walked through Lumpinee and again didn't really see anything that resembled cruising.

I've been reading ADMAN5000's posts...thanks for sharing your experience. I'm planning a break from Bangkok to check out Pattaya thanks to your posts.

I appreciate any and all advice, even if I do get bitch slapped one or twice.