Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: life post gogo bars...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: life post gogo bars...

From my personal experience, nope. Kim ended up in Bangkok working as lead singer for one of those morlam bands. Then I lost my phone hence his number, and no idea what happened to him after that. He definitely wasn't rich though.

While living in Khon Kaen, I hooked up with several cute guys who used to be go-go boys in Pattaya, and none of them were exactly living the life. They were all just getting by, week to week. And they were really cute, nothing wrong with them.

Us humans are fickle. My one main dude fucked off on me to Bangkok to work at a restaurant. After two months, he now has 2000 baht to his name. Not sure why he's doing this, because he knows I'll send him about 6000 baht/month via Western Union just for hanging out in his village and helping take care of the family. He already knows, if he wants to hang out in Bangkok, then the Western Union transfers from me stop.

Leo is being a bit of a dumbshit too. They have a very successful English language scool in Laos, but he's sick and tired of life. Hates his boyfriend, thinks the kids are assholes, and is just overall tired. So that's it, he's going to move to Bangkok and sell milkshakes. Go figure.

2. User who gave Like to post:

jvt22222 (November 1st, 2022)