Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The GoGo bars.

Liked

The GoGo bars.

Krazy Dragon: On my visits there were about 2/3 boys and no customers. Not a bar but a room.
    Happy Boys: Five boys and then no boys.
    Nice Boys: Changeable, sometimes busy and other times just a few boys.
    Eros: About twelve boys but none that appealed to me.

Funny Boys: Lots of boys and lots of customers.
    Toy Boys: As above.
    Happy Place: Three boys who then left to eat noodles. Three customers walked in and out. Mamasan quoted me an off fee of 400 Baht and proceeded to tell me how much I must tip the boy.
    Wild West Boys: I sat through twenty minutes of the most mind numbingly dull lip synching show hoping that a lone gunman would come in and shoot either them or me.
    Pattayaland (Dave) No longer particularly good with few boys and a slightly uninteresting show.
    X-Boys: The best gogo bar Pattaya has ever had, probably. Full of hot and beautiful boys. Three shows a night at 10...11.30...and...12.45. Each one is different but all have plenty of total nudity along with energy and eroticism. The B-boys just get better and better. The twins were always stunning but less experienced than the others. Well now they arre the highlight of the show and something one of them does is of Olympic standard. For one show I counted 50 customers and for another over 70. The market leader by a country mile.

PS. Always funny to watch the Russians and now the Chinese as well who think they can come into a gogo bar and not buy a drink. Hilarious.

Liked

Re: The GoGo bars.

In the same vein: Walked past Golden Cock a few weeks ago. One boy was sitting outside and invited me in. I entered, the room was empty. A second later, two boys in street clothes appeared, so there was I and three boys in street clothes. I left. On a more recent (last week) walk-past, Golden Cock was closed, but Nature Boys and Super A were well-staffed (just had a look, did not sit down).

On a recent visit to Classic Boys, there was a Farang who entered with a bottle of drink from outside, sat down near the door, refused to buy a drink (two waiters asked him). I thought "This is going to become interesting", but after some minutes he left. He appeared again (similar procedure) a while later, telling the waiters that he just wants to see if the fuck show is going on.

Liked

Just fyi... guess I don't really know, but decent chance the lack of boys is due to Songkran, which is 13th - 15th of this month in most of Thailand. Many of them probably came back up home for it.

Liked

Songkran must be the worst time of the year to visit Thailand for many reasons.
    I've just logged into Gay Romeo; even that is short of available guys.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes every boy wants to be home for Sankran Arsenal, this can't be your first Sankrn (Thai New Year) and also most of the time the mamasan as you call it thinks maybe you have never icked up a boy and just tells you what the average or rather low ball tip is. After all so many of these ussians and others that are coming in for this holiday think that no tip is the norm or 500. In the amount of times you go to HP as it is so regular, I am even surprised you aked about the price of an off fee.

Liked

OP, arsenal, so much complaining, :angryfire:

do not come here no more, maybe A'dam/Berlin/East Europe.

Save money on the plane ticket and spend it on the E-mainland.
    Sorry, Arsenal, is not Europe, f..k the football/soccer s..t

sorry about the f..k and s..t :glasses7:
    Neal told me I can not use those 4 letter words anymore, but I am sure you all know those words. :occasion9:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I never said you could not use these shitty words anymore you fucking cunt. :alc: But I have to agree Arsenal. You haven't been a happy camper for a few months.

Liked

Neal, I live here almost 10 years, have not been happy (means more happy then back home) in Pattaya about 8 years.
    But as I said, it is better here then back home.

Guess, I learned :crybaby: (or did not learn :dontknow: ) what Thailand/Pattaya is about. ukeleft:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well he bars made some money on Smooth legs tonight. OK Ron time to tuck you in......

Liked

Yep, you are right there Neal, time for a good 6-8 hour nap.
    Today again too much, as you expected :alc:

Good night and take care, Ron