Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Re do the polls of the bars and gogo bars and host bars

Liked

Re do the polls of the bars and gogo bars and host bars

I have a local who is willing to help me with the new polls, I will work on it monday morning. Any bars you wish to delete or add would be appreciated while I am away for a few days.

If you wish to put in some bar or take out a bar that is closed and still listed on the maps, if you will list them here I will redo it and done right this time. With any luck I might even get allo the spelling right this time. I thik as the high season approaches it maybe an asset to the forum.

Wes

All the Best!

Wes

Liked
    Wes. Bars change

everyone is looking for something different.

give it a rest, you can't compare, for example, Panorama, The Copa and Toy Boys.

They offer different things

Everyone is looking for different things. As has been said.. good today, terrible tomorrow and vv

Or is your goal with polls to be the new Raksiam?
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books

Those that don't like polls can ignore them -please proceed with them.

The only stuff we should discourage is the utter cr*p written by the likes of Raksiam and perfectly interesting discussion topics that become heckling threads.

Liked
    I think there are pros and cons to the polls, some information I would like may not be entirely about what is the best bar as much as how much some people lable particular bars that offer different options

I guess there are always those who can come up with reasons not to do anything; I like my glass half full. Pessimism abounds with out encouraging it. Just for information I agree it may help me but not another. ItтАЩs a matter of who you would like to promote and not promote for what ever reason. If people simply vote and not make it a gottcha thread then it can be good. If it is offensive then likely you can just not participate. It depends entirely on if I get good information from the local helping. If itтАЩs accurate then it may address other issues I would be interested in.

However, if I canтАЩt get the information needed I can forgo any poll. As to Ratskam I am not even sure I remember a poll he did that stuck with me or, that he over did it with them

I can be relatively sure I am not trying to take his place I barely know him.

If good information comes in I see no need not to proceed and let the chips fall where they may. It can be civilized or it can be just another locked thread. I personally think if we are adults about it or it can offer a lot of interesting information not just for me but the moderators as well. If the voting is anonymous I see no reason why anyone would be upset, if people get upset and leave a derogatoy post, then sure it could become a can of worms. It has been my experience that the simplest of threads can do the same and often for no good reason. However, if the mods would prefer I forgo the polls then they can simply send me a PM if they think it could open a can of worms that would hurt the forum. If for any reason they feel it would, then I would no doubt do as they ask.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Like no doubt many other readers, I am planning a trip in the next few months. With limited time I would like to hit the better bars and not waste precious time and sometimes the extra drink in a bar that has flopped. I would like to see other opinions. Hope you proceed with it.