Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: # 1 Gay Destination

Forum's veteran
    Liked

# 1 Gay Destination

The votes are finally in and the # 1 Gay Destination on the Planet Earth is Pattaya Thailand.

Seeing as the voting process was limited to just one voter (myself) it may be perceived as being a bit biased , but in all fairness, this method of voting eliminated any and all forms of controversy and the task was easily completed in less than 2 seconds.

As both judge and jury over this decision I want you to know that all factors were considered and no other global destinations were neglected during the decision-making process. The voting criteria were limited to 6 main categories.

1) Which destination has the highest number of available gay boys per capita?
    2) Which destination has the highest number of gay venues per capita?
    3) Which destination has the best looking boys?
    4) Which destination offers the lowest cost for gay sex?
    5) Which destination is the easiest place to find gay sex?
    6) Which destination is the least discriminating towards gays?

Pattaya has sure changed a lot since my first visit back in 1998 when it was still in its hay-day, but all things considered, itтАЩs still an amazing place. IтАЩve often wondered what it would be like to be making my first trip to Pattaya now (in 2015) versus when it was in its hay-day and think that I would be just as amazed and overwhelmed as I was when my feet first touched the sois 17 years ago.

I know that some Bangkokians may dispute the outcome of this vote, thus the reason I voted alone, but thereтАЩs little doubt that there would be much controversy from anyone else (from any country) regarding a destination they would feel is better suited for the # 1 title.

Liked

Re: # 1 Gay Destination

My first visit to Thailand was also 1998 and after touring CM, Phuket and Bangkok many times Pattaya was always the clear winner primarily for the gay beach (even though that has greatly diminished in recent years).

Liked

I would have voted for Sochi.

Liked

+1
    One more vote from me for Pattaya my first visit was also in 1998 back then ir eas better much more bars ,customers and beutfiul boys nevertheless Pattaya is stil gay heaven, Phuket is on my second place.

Liked

This piece of research by Dodger is above reproach. Methodology and analysis top class. No room for error. Correct conclusion.
    There's more gay life even in a depleted Sunnee than Siam Reap, Bali, Hanoi, Colombo and Manila put together.

Liked

I think you are right Dodger and that is a sad observation. I'm sure you don't remember our little chat at the Forrest house, but next time I will see you I will make myself known.

The problem is that many people who complain now, are thinking back at the good old days. And that can be anywhere in the last decades. For me, that was 10 - 12 years ago and things have changed considerably. But, and i haven't been all over the world, the is no place where the sex trade is so organized for us connoisseurs.

I know some countries that are cheaper or where I can find better (my taste) boys, but never as organized.

Pattaya still number 1 for me, as long as I accept that the days of old, those where you just couldn't choose because there were so many cuties, are gone.

Liked

Great post!