Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thai school offers transsexual toilet

Liked

Thai school offers transsexual toilet

I think this topic may have been on the forum earlier, however, here is a BBC article. The topic is covered in some detail
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7529227.stm

Life is sexually transmitted and terminal.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    My BF Su (ladyboy) would have appreciated this back in his high school days I'm sure.

I remember feeling a bit awkward myself back in the high school days, especially when sharing the shower with a dozen other boys on the swim team. They were all busy joking around as they lathered-up their cocks, and I was staying busy trying to hide my hard-on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    I remember feeling a bit awkward myself back in the high school days, especially when sharing the shower with a dozen other boys on the swim team. They were all busy joking around as they lathered-up their cocks, and I was staying busy trying to hide my hard-on.
    Weren't we all members of The Penis Watchers Society at school?

Liked
    Thais seem to have a different locker room culture than what was the norm in my youth in the West. You don't see a lot of penis as they get dressed and undressed under a towel. Some at my fitness center keep their gym shorts on in the enclosed shower, steam room and sauna. If someone discreetly shows you ass or cock, it's an invitation for something more.

In my high school if someone got dressed under a towel, he would get carried out side nude and left for all to see. One of the YMCA's I went to prohibited bathing suits in the pool. We would put all our clothes in a locker, take a shower, swim, shower again and then walk nude over to the towel window, stood there and this guy passed you a towel.

Some, in the gay saunas even keep their underwear on under the towel. Go to nude night events and either the lights are so dim as to not see anything or they all walk around with the goods cupped in their hands. Anyone walking around at my' Y' cupping their genitalia, covering an erection or not, was asking for trouble.
    E Dok Tong

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    One of the YMCA's I went to prohibited bathing suits in the pool. We would put all our clothes in a locker, take a shower, swim, shower again and then walk nude over to the towel window, stood there and this guy passed you a towel.
    And that guy's job was one I always fantasized about having. :cyclopsani:

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    Thais seem to have a different locker room culture than what was the norm in my youth in the West. You don't see a lot of penis as they get dressed and undressed under a towel. Some at my fitness center keep their gym shorts on in the enclosed shower, steam room and sauna. If someone discreetly shows you ass or cock, it's an invitation for something more.

In my high school if someone got dressed under a towel, he would get carried out side nude and left for all to see. One of the YMCA's I went to prohibited bathing suits in the pool. We would put all our clothes in a locker, take a shower, swim, shower again and then walk nude over to the towel window, stood there and this guy passed you a towel.

Some, in the gay saunas even keep their underwear on under the towel. Go to nude night events and either the lights are so dim as to not see anything or they all walk around with the goods cupped in their hands. Anyone walking around at my' Y' cupping their genitalia, covering an erection or not, was asking for trouble.
    As a recently retired Swim Coach and PE teacher I can tell you that it is a change in locker room culture in America. When we were young the YMCA did not allow bathing suits in the pool. PERIOD!! And starting in 7th grade after PE Class everyone was required to take a shower, get a towel leaving the shower room and drop the towel into a bag leaving the locker room...no towel you went back and took another shower and got another towel. Back then boys thought nothing of walking around nude in a locker room, but you never saw boys hugging or boy group hugs.

Then schools became so poor that they could not afford to launder the towels, so no more shower requirement. Today boys would die before they would be seen nude by other guys, but boys all run around hugging each other and do group hugs at the drop of a hat. Times change and this is one of the more obvious changes in boy culture.

I still swim everyday here in America and the old guys, including me, use the shower nude and walk nude in the locker room, and even joke about all the under 30 guys wrapped like mummies in their towels and doing contortions to get dressed making sure no one sees their hardware. They get embarrassed when we tease them. It's all in good fun, but you can see that it makes them squirm. :bounce:

Quote Originally Posted by Soi 10 Tom
    When we were young the YMCA did not allow bathing suits in the pool. PERIOD!!
    When was this? The late 19th century?

Soi 10 Tom wrote:

When was this? The late 19th century?

Just feel I have to reply to this post. First of all swimming nude and at the YMCA and indoor high schools pools in the mid west was in fact the way in was done when I was growing up. For what reason I don't know but it was a fact of life. Today you walk into a gym, pool public restroom and everyone heads to the stalls. To my knowledge we all have the same equipment. Some may be larger or smaller than others and surely we all use it in different ways but it is the same. So why are we so nervous about taking it out and taking a leak or dressing in public areas set up for this reason. Before long all restrooms and the such will have stalls and than we will have to stand in line like the ladies or pee our pants.

Come on folks so some are not as pretty, well build, well hung but it all the same. Oh by the way I do like to look. Its Always nice to know what the other have. Makes for a good start up conversation.

Liked
    We had swimming classes at the 'Y' by age groups. One time, when I was about 10 or 11 I left my jacket in the locker and went back to get it when the 16-18 year olds were using the locker room. I stood there fixated at the sight of all those sexually mature bodies. Hair down there! Wow!
    E Dok Tong

[quote=Chao Na]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Soi 10 Tom":2mvdkask
    When was this? The late 19th century?[/quote:2mvdkask]

Not only the YMCA and not only in the States. Try the 1960's when they were not allowed and the 70's when they were permitted but unusual at my school in England!