Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Good news at Guys Bar, Day-Nite in Pattaya.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Good news at Guys Bar, Day-Nite in Pattaya.

On a different thread, I posted that Guys Go Go Bar in Day-Nite area of Pattaya had been closed for paperwork reasons.
    Althou speculation was a 60 or 90 day closing, Guys reopened yesterday and after only a very short closure.
    On the other hand, Look Boys near Sunee Plaza was closed again tonite..

Guys Bar is the largest boy go go bar in Pattaya and I am glad to see it back in action. I will check it out soon and
    try to catch the midnite show. I also noticed that Office Boy Beer Bar next door seemed busy and had a lot of
    hosts. This is the same location as the former Niddy's Nook of some notoriety on this forum in the past.. :cat:

Thanks for the update Cat. Great news regarding Guys, I really hope that the owners fortunes, which to say the least haven't been very good up to now, begins to improve and that he gets a better roll of the dice, in whatever unfolds at his club in the coming months.

Like you, I too along with a few friends, will try to take in one of the midnight shows in the next few days.

Choc Dee Cat,

George.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

show news..

I understand that the midnite show has not yet resumed at Guys Bar. A friend stopped by and was told
    it has not be restarted yet. If someone knows more, please advise.. :cat:

Liked
    I stopped by Guys during the week as a boy who BF and I had offed the previous week had just started working there

Definately one of the most impressive bars in Pattaya... if only its location was better...

Spotted Kquill there handing out some sage advice... nice to see the owner taking on board the advice from some posters on this boad and getting an expert consultant to run the rule over the place....

There were quite a few farang there around teh time we visited...

And our friend got offed on his first night (not by us) so he is very happy with his new job!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!