Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gossip

Gossip

Dear Guys,

Not from me.

I am just letting you know that the gossip is Kaos will re=open this next week under new name and new owner doubt if the last bits is true!

I got that bit wrong before! [ licences!]

Amazing Thailand indeed!

with the same mama sans?

Liked
    I have never been in that bar.... Hell... I just found Sunee by accident 2 years ago! Anyway.. Is it worth visiting?
    These are the good'ol days

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I have never been in that bar.... Hell... I just found Sunee by accident 2 years ago! Anyway.. Is it worth visiting?
    for you no - mostly femme types and small bodies. A few big cocks though im led to believe *cough*

Liked

Re: Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Dear Guys,

Not from me.

I am just letting you know that the gossip is Kaos will re=open this next week under new name and new owner doubt if the last bits is true!

I got that bit wrong before! [ licences!]

Amazing Thailand indeed!

This is what I was expecting.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogleman
    for you no - mostly femme types and small bodies. A few big cocks though im led to believe *cough*
    All you had to say was FEM TYPE... Thanks for the warning hehe
    These are the good'ol days

Kaos

I like Kaos once in awhile. There are some good ones in there tho it may take a while to sort them out. As for femmes it has its share as does most bars do now. Yes also there are a FEW younger ones but as I said you have to sort them out. It offers a wide variety of types shapes and sizes. Out of a month stay I may vist the place twice but then I am not a bar person.

Re: Kaos

Quote Originally Posted by luvthai
    I like Kaos once in awhile. There are some good ones in there tho it may take a while to sort them out. As for femmes it has its share as does most bars do now. Yes also there are a FEW younger ones but as I said you have to sort them out. It offers a wide variety of types shapes and sizes. Out of a month stay I may vist the place twice but then I am not a bar person.
    Hi luvthai,

I have no comment on the bar, but plenty on the system!

it will be only a new name and on the papers a new manager but still the same french owner the same mamasan and the same collection of boys as before the same thing has been done before by Crazy to become XXX years ago

Liked

Villa Rouge

According to the latest PG Report which has just been issued, the new name would be "Villa Rouge Nightclub" and the opening date would be September 12th ...
    PGreport
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com