Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Some most dangerous, Rumors & Gossip

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Rumors

LMTU...

Thanks for the FACTUAL update.

I was shocked last week when reading the post which included comments about Memories possibly closing, as the 3 people you refer to who own and operate Memories are among my closest friends.

I've had the opportunity to watch Memories grow over the past few years and can tell you that the popularity they enjoy today is the direct result of the wonderful and outgoing personalities of the guys you refer to. With the exception of Panorama, which has a much larger seating capacity, as well as the premiere location at the hub of Boyztown, Memories has become the most favored gathering place for both visiting farangs and expats in Pattaya. This didn't happen by accident, it was the result of hard work focused totally on making the guests of Memories feel welcomed - without any of the typical pressure you feel at other bars/cafe's.

Yes well look who posted the facts

DELETED

Memories

I am very glad to hear that that rumour about Memories Bar in Sunee Plaza are not correct.
    Mr Oud, Ralph and Jack are wonderful people, and I really love that bar! A real oasis in the madness that can sometimes be Pattaya!!
    My best to you three, and I hope to see you all later in the year.
    Cheers!

Thank you, LMTU.

Re Memories. Me to! At the risk of finding all seats taken the next time I arrive, I have to say; Love those gents. Love the bar.