Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gossip from Sunee Plaza....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Gossip from Sunee Plaza....

A few bits of gossip from Sunee Plaza include the sale of Euroboys to a Japanese man and the finalization
    of the takeover of the old Diamond Pub/Amigo bar by the Clubber group.. Supposed to be renovated into
    a boutique hotel now that the money has come thru.. Some sex shows in two Sunee gogo bars which are filling
    up the seats and also heard Boyztown Pattayaland sois are busy and good reviews of the Wild West Boys show..

I don't want to give anyone an earache with splashy screaming headlines of dramatic world shaking events but
    just a bit of gossip for those who thrive on such things and are far from home (Sunee)...

One warning, find your boys early and off him or he won't last as high season is finally here and horny farangs
    are picking early and some are keeping the cream of the crop for themselves..He who hesitates...and all that jazz :cat:

Cat, you kind of come off like a big pimp.

I mean really, stressing people out about coming early to get the best boys! Classic high pressure marketing.

I am here to tell you this: there is never a shortage of whores in Pattaya! At any hour, day and night. (That felt good.)

I thought this must be an update about ...

... the walking birthmark, the Big Hedda Herself. Isn't Hedda a fixture in Sunee Plaza?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

gossip from Sunnee Plaza ?

world shaking events ?

hardly. :geek:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Re: gossip from Sunnee Plaza ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    world shaking events ?

hardly. :geek:
    Well, at least the post was coherent, unlike other breathless announcements of news I've read from some other posters.

Just say no! Don't Drink and Post! :drunken:

Liked
    Many thanks Cat for the interesting insights.

Don't pay attention to the negative comments

Thanks again :flower:
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

Liked
    It has been my experience that when you off the boys early, they are in a hurry to finish so they can return to the bar in hopes of another customer. Then again, if you off them too late then they are in a hurry to join their friends after closing. It's not the rise in expected tips that bothers me but it's the shortening of a short-time that frustrates a cuddler and snuggler like me.

Liked

Re: I thought this must be an update about ...

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    ... the walking birthmark, the Big Hedda Herself. Isn't Hedda a fixture in Sunee Plaza?
    Who cares about Hedda anymore but you? You manage to work that into any conversation no matter how irrelevent. Maybe you are Hedda trying to keep that stale story alive?

Dboy

Re: I thought this must be an update about ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dboy
    Who cares about Hedda anymore but you? You manage to work that into any conversation no matter how irrelevent. Maybe you are Hedda trying to keep that stale story alive?
    Perhaps you could enlighten us all with the date of my most recent post mentioning Hedda apart from this thread, and then give us the number of posts I have made between that date and now? :bounce:

I think you will find others (naughty Smiles, perhaps) have made more recent mentions than my last post. Finally, I resent the obvious lack of attention you are paying to my posts. Please do better next time :idea: :cheers: :compress: :cyclops: :cyclopsani: :geek:

Liked

appears to be this one

Even with the weak search functions offered by phpbb its not difficult to see who brings that dumb topic up

Posted: 29 Nov 2006 02:05 Subject: The real cost

how much would chartering a baht bus cost? Can Hedda be bought?