Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst bar in pattaya-BAMBOO Jomtien beach

wx40afp, thank you for the warning.
    but that said, it seems you are collecting bad experiences, is it like the flies around a dog shit? that from chiang mai to pattaya. has is something to do with your attitude, just call it carma,? are you looking a little bit to much into the bottle? i don't write this to offend you, but if i look at people writing about bad experiences from the members on this board, i am sure you are the one to be number 1, why? maybe you are just a drama queen? he he :cheers:

Re: Now now billy

Quote Originally Posted by luvthai
    "Mai pen Rai" just let it go.
    oh yeah i forgot :compress:

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Good on ya mate for sticking up for the underdogs!
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

"WELL HANSI FUCKIN PANSI,I WILL ASSIST ANYONE WHO I FEEL IS BEING ATTACKED EITHER PHYSICALLY OR VERBALLY AS I HAVE DONE IN THE PAST WHEN I SAW A FARANG BEING ASSAULTED IN SUNEE PLAZA AND I WILL STEP IN AS IM SURE YOU WOULD IF YOU SEE SOMEONE WHO MAY HAVE DEMENTIA BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF"

off course I will, my father had dementia before he died in a very painfull way, but why are you always so fucking shounting when you are WRITING :blackeye:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

savior

savior complex, what an interesting malady to
    add to the ever growing list...

I think you are right to complain billy. B1300 is far too much to pay for offing an elderly farang.

Billy for fuks sake arent you supposed to be having a holiday in Pattaya? How do you find time to write all this crap?
    If you spent more time in your pit, with that ugly mamasan from Wild West Boys, we would all be able to get on with our lives. Mind you, even whores have to be selective sometimes.
    If you just went to Macdonalds every day we wouldnt have to read all that diatribe about some cheap breakfast..
    If you didnt drink so much we wouldnt have to spend ages trying to decifer the shite you write..
    Get back to Oz and we can all get some relief from all this shite unless, of course, you get a sober flash back and pen some more of your nonsence.
    Look pal take some advice from me and next time have a quiet holiday on some island in the middle of the Pacific or preferably the middle of the Antartic and upset the breeders or Penguins for a change.
    Mind you I wouldnt miss your daily piece for the world.
    G

Oops, I think I ought to re-phrase that last sentence....
    G

wx40afp wrote :

BAMBOO BAR tHIS BAR IS SITUATED IN jomtien just near the POLICE BOX.Small bar,is a favourite of mine
    this bar has some great guys available.Happy hour drinks from 50 baht,great selection of guys mostly gay/man types.Will give 8 out of 10 to this bar.
    http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... a90474c741

wx40afp wrote :

Worst bar in pattaya-BAMBOO Jomtien beach
    wILL FOLLOW WITH A UPDATE ABOUT THE WORST BAR IN PATTAYA JOMTIEN BEING BAMBOO,
    I love to hear about the worst farang they had in bamboo ! :clown: