Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jomtien beach front or Jomtien Complex

Liked

Jomtien beach front or Jomtien Complex

Hello all,

I'm looking for recommendation as to where to stay in Jomtien in September.

Beach front area (like Tui's Place, Room Club, Bondi), or near Jomtien complex (like Poseidon, Ganymede, etc.)?? Any recommendation?

Also, how far is a walk from the gay beach area to Jomtien complex?

Thank you.
    Andrew.

Re: Jomtien beach front or Jomtien Complex

Quote Originally Posted by vpnoy
    Hello all,

Beach front area (like Tui's Place, Room Club, Bondi), or near Jomtien complex (like Poseidon, Ganymede, etc.)?? Any recommendation?

Thank you.
    Andrew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops It Did It Again
    Sure: how about Tui's Place, Room Club, Bondi, Poseidon, or Ganymede?

:sign5: :sign5:
    Hi Andrew /vpnoy ,welcome to the Bear pit. A word to the wise...they take no prisoners here.

Liked

Thx Zebedee! I take it in stride!

Liked

Beach front is nice, but will be a little more expensive! Depends on your budget

The walk between the two areas depends on you! If your as old as most of the grumps here it may take up to an hour, but for a half fit guy under 75 it will take less than 10 minutes

My advice, avoid the place like the plague, stay somewhere else, and take a bus in the morning, place is a ghost town at night!

Liked

Hello all,

Also, how far is a walk from the gay beach area to Jomtien complex?

Thank you.
    Andrew.
    All those places are fine it depends on your budget and where you want to dine and drink at night. The comment that the area is dead is from someone who admits not being in Pattaya for almost a year. Boyztown is really dead, but it is a 10 minute baht bus trip anyway.
    Sunee is closer with a 500 meter walk from the baht bus or a motorbike taxi to the door.

Go to the map of jomtien
    http://gayaffairspattaya.com/maps/maps.htm
    see map at top of page

The restaurants on the beach are not shown but it is delightful in this weather to have your meal at one of the restaurants almost on the sand.Friends who are in a condo just near the gay beach do it 2/3 times a week, cafe ritz at least twice and and go up market now and again. They usually skip breakfast and have brunch in the deckchairs.

Might I suggest if you have time you explore renting a condo at View talay. A new thread asking for a condo for the dates you want should get you some replies.

Make sure you can receive PMs as most people are avoiding posting here for reasons you are starting to become aware of.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Contrary to some opinions Jomtien is not a ghost town at night, great restaurants and friendly bars like Bondi, Question Mark, Dolci Vita and the Venue.

Liked

Thanks everyone for your thoughts.

I will be in Pattaya next month. I think I will stay at guest house/hotel on the beach side to enjoy the beach, and stroll the area and Jomtien complex on foot. Probably will catch a ride to Boyztown to check it out. Probably will try to get a few massages in between!

Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by terrychris
    Oh who bloody cares where you stay buddy !

Dont post on here again ok.
    Aren't you grateful that this board allows ignorant and repulsive members of society like yourself to register, thus making it possible for you to post your pearls of wisdom?

Thanks everyone for your thoughts.

I will be in Pattaya next month. I think I will stay at guest house/hotel on the beach side to enjoy the beach, and stroll the area and Jomtien complex on foot. Probably will catch a ride to Boyztown to check it out. Probably will try to get a few massages in between!

Andrew.
    Well done vpnoy! As you have seen,it is pointlless asking for advice here! It use t be a fantastic site where you could ask whatever! Sadlythat is no longer the case.....it is full of plonkers!