Thread: Message Board movements: Gay Thailand flushes GayThailand

Liked

Message Board movements: Gay Thailand flushes GayThailand

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

only quitting as a "moderator"

I see.

In emails to members he's been denying that it's his board, just saying he's an "investor". This of course has absolutely nothing to do with the flood of complaints he's had about GB's dictatorial methods and perceived favoritism to certain members and to suggest otherwise would be churlish. :idea:

It may well end up like the Hopper-largely unread.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: only quitting as a "moderator"

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze

It may well end up like the Hopper-largely unread.
    No, it will end up like the previous Gaybutton forum-largely unread.

Seriously though, I do hope that Gaythailand(no lack of modesty in his self titling) continues to post those gems about his social life. I think my favourite was "Last week I hosted an intimate dinner party for two hundred"!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

"Flushes"

smiles has a way with words and who gives a shit about the self aggrandinizing management message on his own forum to his own members. using the word "flushes" is just tacky. you really need to get laid quick!

Why bring it over here, unless you just couldn't resist any gaybutton bashing opportunity.. really smiles, you have to get over
    your obsession with hedda, gaybutton etal. and move on. Jumping from forum to forum, to go after your obsessions is really
    not classy and is beneath you... Time to flush it all away and get a life..

Liked

Re: "Flushes"

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    smiles has a way with words and who gives a shit about the self aggrandinizing management message on his own forum to his own members. using the word "flushes" is just tacky. you really need to get laid quick!

Why bring it over here, unless you just couldn't resist any gaybutton bashing opportunity.. really smiles, you have to get over
    your obsession with hedda, gaybutton etal. and move on.

Jumping from forum to forum, to go after your obsessions is really not classy and is beneath you...
    Time to flush it all away and get a life..
    Yes smiles be warned you are starting to act like a villageidiot in pursuit of an earwig
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Don't get me wrong Brad le Impala

Gay Thailand is an extremely charming gent and I could well imagine him hosting an intimate dinner for hundreds although any other member would receive a severe warning from GB for having the temerity to start a thread about their personal affairs..(make that some members). One email from the moderator from hell, forwarded to me from a shocked ( former) member says.."who the hell wants to hear about your private life ?..I for one am sick to death of it and this board is for information only and not to be used by members posting stories about their private life in Pattaya !!"
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Might as well get a nice travel book.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    One email from the moderator from hell, forwarded to me from a shocked ( former) member says.."who the hell wants to hear about your private life ?..I for one am sick to death of it and this board is for information only and not to be used by members posting stories about their private life in Pattaya!!"
    Jeez Lou-ise!
    Might as well get a nice travel book: Fodor's Thailand on 3,000 Baht-a-day (Or 1,000 without boys.).
    As we all have access to the same search engines, on-line news\news papers (Delete button & 'Ignore'.) WTH is left if members don't post personal experiences in Pattaya\Thailand? That would seem the main focus (He wants to focus? Both of us!) and point of interest of a message board about Thailand outside a few laughs.

(Like the following :wave: )

Until you learn (how many times have we told you???) that "you + are = you're" (not "your"), YOU will remain the village idiot. My God, how dumb are you?

Re: what a village iddiot you think we are catty

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    then you would not leave the poor guy alone so much so you was the instigator of the gang of 5 on fart-stop he had to leave, becuase having to constantly defend himself.
    The only reason you (Oh, sorry, I mean Earwig !!) had to leave Bahtstop was because you were (sorry again, he was) thrown off the board (the second and subsequent times for rejoining using different handles when already barred). You (He) didn't leave of your (his) own free will !

Liked
    How about: Their, there and they're.

take this quiz
    E Dok Tong