List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The fabulous Gay Thailand Message Board Circus ...

Liked

The fabulous Gay Thailand Message Board Circus ...

Once in a blue moon there comes a time that some Member of some message board decides to give it up and leave lock stock and barrel because of some perceived personal slight ... a knife to the heart which he has (apparently) talked himself into believing that the issue is so egregious that it makes it a compromise of his personal integrity or moral well-being should he stay.

This has happened a few times on Sawatdee over the years, and more often than not the action has been met by a certain amount of eye-rolling, derision, and tittering on the part of the Members-left-standing. Sawatdee must be a VERY insensitive group of hard noser wankers indeed . . . especially in comparison to those folks at Baht-Stop who have just recently been confronted by the angst-ridden all-Hollywood exit of 'Snowy'.

One of the more interesting threads to come out of that Board in awhile: full of highfalutin insult on Snowy's part, and loaded down with pleadings from the other members to please please stay ("you are so wonderful ... you will be missed"). MAUrice wonders whether a ritual hari kari will be Snowy's last resort! Loeplough takes responsibilty for pushing him to his limit!! Baht-Stop's owner explains all!!! READ IT ALL HERE: http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.p ... =5026&st=0

(This thread may well be moved soon ... so get yer cheap thrills now!!!)

Cheers ...

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Oh dear

So it's some precious and totally anonymous queen who's taken offence over a personal comment that hasn't been moderated out of existence? I particularly liked the comment that Hedda had been engaged in reasoned debate over American politics. The leopard must truly have changed its spots

Forum's veteran
    Liked

from the village idiot...............

Snowy was a nasty bore and very full of himself. Only hedda tops him as the reason
    I don't even glance at b-s, unless, someone I respect, like Smiles urges one to take a look.

Any forum that allows leopah to run amok, deserves him and deserves the abomination
    called hedda. I predict the old gasbag will return when he gets over his hissy fit.
    (no, I am not referring to the colonel) :blackeye:

Re: from the village idiot...............

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    I predict the old gasbag will return when he gets over his hissy fit. (no, I am not referring to the colonel) :blackeye:
    My life is one long hissy fit. I almost shouted at a boy this morning for burning the toast, but he couldn't hear what I was saying - as he was sitting on my face at the time, the words were very muffled. However, in the hissy fit stakes I think George is winning hands down for the sprint event of the last 24 hours

nasty bore and very full of himself.
    Now let me think for a minute. :scratch: Who else's posts of late are totally befitting of the description given in those few, but very appropriate words above.

Cheers,

George

Quote Originally Posted by George
    Now let me think for a minute. Who else's posts of late are totally befitting of the description given in those few, but very appropriate words above.
    I think it's probably the person who didn't realise that in mis-spelling "guerilla" in a rant, and in response another poster talking about him monkeying around, his leg was being pulled, all the while claiming it as evidence of the self-proclaimed "sense of humour". And then there's http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 15988.html

Liked

You can get anything you want in ...

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    " ... I almost shouted at a boy this morning for burning the toast, but he couldn't hear what I was saying - as he was sitting on my face at the time ... "
    Quite exhilarating to discover one can find a Thai guy who can make (and burn) toast, sit on a face (no matter how ugly), and ignore muffled mouthings ... all at the same time!!
    And think about it: the President of the United States can't even manage the gum/walking trick.

Thailand never ceases to amaze (TiT).

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Re: You can get anything you want in ...

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Quite exhilarating to discover one can find a Thai guy who can make (and burn) toast, sit on a face (no matter how ugly), and ignore muffled mouthings ... all at the same time!!
    Obviously I didn't make myself crystal clear. Here is the sequence of events
    1 Boy puts bread on grill to make toast
    2 Boy resumes face-sitting position
    3 Toast starts to burn
    4 Colonel begins muffled shouts

I don't think that even comes close to the fart-and-chew-gum analogy - note to Smiles - that was what LBJ actually said (to me) about Gerald Ford. The walk-and etc. was the story cleaned up for family consumption. Doris O'Booze can confirm the story - or at least could if he had not passed out from over-indulgence at the Oval Office liquor cabinet

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Quote Originally Posted by George
    Now let me think for a minute. Who else's posts of late are totally befitting of the description given in those few, but very appropriate words above.
    I think it's probably the person who didn't realise that in mis-spelling "guerilla" in a rant, and in response another poster talking about him monkeying around, his leg was being pulled, all the while claiming it as evidence of the self-proclaimed "sense of humour". And then there's http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 15988.html
    lordy, I do hate to have to agree with the colonel but he was so right about aunty and
    he hits the nail on the head again..
    I will not let my personal differences with George about chain smoking etal.
    ignite a personal feud on this forum. I have made my opinions crystal clear to George and while he may think they are nasty, they are just the truth. I will put George on ignore and
    really hope he does the same with me and stops the silliness, before it really bores everyone else to an early grave.. :cat:

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    I think the word is K A R M A !

Snowy was a self satisfied bitch..or that's he what he sounded like. he joined in the chorus with the other regulars whenever a "newbie" hit town ..they would gang up with accusations of "spam" & "troll", which means basically you don't agree with Hedda or are probably smarter than him.

Is that other ratbag still there ?..the one called Uncle Sam whose main contribution is a one line insult followed by he he he. Most amusing.:knob:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.