List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GayButton new Moderator on GayThailand message board (cool!)

Liked

GayButton new Moderator on GayThailand message board (cool!)

Seems GayButton's new sense of freedom from the overwhelming stress of message board administration was only a passing fantasy:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index ... #entry1019 I can relate.
    (All sorts of guys in this thread referring to each other as "dear" or "dearest" or lovey").

And the beat goes on ....

Cheers .... :cheers:

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Gaybutton, God bless 'em. What selfless devotion to the gay Thailand posting community, to take time away from his relentless pursuit of his blackmailer to lend a guiding hand to a fledgling site. We need more like him. I wonder if he still has time for his rose bushes?

Liked

Give it a rest

GB's website provided a wealth of information to me and thousands of other readers. And many people have met GB - including me - and found him to be a very helpful and decent guy. He certainly earned my appreciation as did GP and Dreaded Ned.

While I'm not sure that GB's activities on somebody else's website is really an appropriate topic on Spike's website, it's obvious that your intent was not to just report the news. While I don't want to war with anybody, its my sad opinion that your sniping comments, BG, say more about you than they say about him.

So which altruistic, self-effacing bar owner is going to come up with a Gay-Button cocktail?

:idea: :drunken: :clown: :geek:

Liked
    Dam you padlom, spilled my coffee all over the keyboard.

If I was banned at the old GB site does that banning now appy to Gaythailand?
    E Dok Tong

Hey, Bob...did you buy a pre-packaged boyfriend from GB, too?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

old queens with long long memories.....

I was glad to see gaybutton added to the moderators on gaythailand.com and not at all surprised to see
    the same old gang of gaybutton bashers regurgitate the same old tripe again..
    gaybutton does have a strong personality and had a strict forum without trolls and unfortunately he
    does have someone or someones who hate him enough to cause him major problems.. Maybe his joining with Hedda was too much for certain posters and I don't blame him for throwing in the towel, when his site was blocked..

Is this the appropritate place to continue the bashing? I think not but I am not the moderator..
    Since his role as a moderator is volunteer work without pay and hopefully he will prevent some jerk
    from deliberately trying to destroy gaythailand.com with inflammatory and/or illegal topics, gaybutton should
    be thanked rather than taken to task by the usual gang of bashers.. just my opinion and I know gaybutton is
    strong enough to ignore his enemies and continue the good work... :cat:

Liked

Re: old queens with long long memories.....

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat

Since his role as a moderator is volunteer work without pay and hopefully

he will prevent some jerk from deliberately trying to destroy gaythailand.com

with inflammatory and/or illegal topics,
    Now that is not a nice way to talk about our village idiot.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Re: GayButton new Moderator on GayThailand message board (co

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Seems GayButton's new sense of freedom from the overwhelming stress of message board administration was only a passing fantasy
    You mean the Grand Ayatollah "Dopey" Gaybutton has a new day job? Another place for his fatuous fatwas?
    http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... .php?e=156

Re: old queens with long long memories.....

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    Is this the appropritate place to continue the bashing?
    It's a burden, mauRICE old boy, but someone has to do it :geek: