Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A recent trip to Pattaya

Liked

A recent trip to Pattaya

Well Sunnee Plaza was pretty much as dead as others have posted and actually much of it was closed down. I do think that the sooner the owner of DS buggers off and someone reopens The Corner Bar in something similar to the guise run by Gary and Michael the better. It would give the whole area a huge lift in both light and general bonhomie.
    Eros: Had plenty of boys of various types and the one I offed was very good.
    Sunny Boys: Not really my cup of tea with queenie mincers preening and shrieking. But I know others love the place, each to their own.
    Power Boys: A good selection of both straight and gay but this bar is rather boring, a bit like a sexual factory outlet.
    Nice Boys: Still my favourite with lots of action between the boys and the customers and the boys themselves. Never had a bad off from there and I think Bir is the best Mamasan in town.

Boyztown was busy some nights and quiet others. Mainly asian customers but not I think Chinese because they seeemed to behave in a normal fashion, that is enjoying themselves without imposing they're fun on everyone else.
    Toy Boys and Funny Boys are still the same with a good selection of straight and twinks, all looking clean and polished.
    Dreamboys had some very nice lookers and my off from there was one of the highlights. I was the only customer which allowed for a little more naughty fun in the bar than peehaps would otherwise have been possible.
    A-Bomb: A superb selection of men/boys, slightly too muscly for me but still a joy to look at.
    X: Boys: Full of Asian customers who found the show to be exciting but as I have written elsewhere offs from there tend to be on the disappointing side. Also the priciest bar in town.-Boys
    Wild West Boys: Didn't go in. 250 Baht for a drink and I could see they had few boys on stage.

Royal House Massage: Four massages from there with different boys. Three of them were first class with all the expected extras while one decided he only wanted to perform a simple massage. That was fine but he still expected the full payment at the end and was clearly disappointed when he was only tipped the amount for what he had done, ie 500 Baht. In the afternoons they usually have about 12 boys to choose from.

I discovered a new gem to add to Pattayas' list of destination restaurants. Fflic. It's down Pratamnak past the Cosy Beach Hotel on the beach front. A restaurant that boasts an infinity pool free for customers to use ccomplete with a pool bar. Not cheap but neither prohibitively expensive the food was delicious and the setting sumptious. The Glasshouse remains one of my favourite places to have lunch and while away a few hours listening to the selection of upbeat music. Plenty of handsome waiters with pert behinds to admire too.

Liked

Re: A recent trip to Pattaya

that is a good report,thanks

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I think Bir is the best Mamasan in town

which one was he? longer haired youngish?

Liked

Nice Boys: Still my favourite with lots of action between the boys and the customers and the boys themselves. Never had a bad off from there and I think Bir is the best Mamasan in town.
    I totally agree about Nice boys being an excellent bar. My favourite too. It has been rather many customers the last two months even tough low season, and as you said a very fun bar. Every time I have been there about 20+ boys. Mostly straight, but some fem gayboys too.
    Friday to Sunday they also put on a short show at 11 pm, very erotic. In the weekends there have actually been quite many asian customers, and even some lady customers, in Nice boys. I have not seen that so much in other Sunee bars.
    A highly recommended bar!

Last year they had a waiter/mamasan who was a jerk which prevented me from going there, but he's gone now. The youngish waiter with the long hair though many times by "accident" counts my bill wrong and adds 100 baht or so to it, so I've learned by experience to always check and count myself before handing over the checkbin to him.

Liked

Bir is the one who looks like a woman but is actually a man. He is usually to be found outside nursing a glass of something. A mamasan who acts like they all should, that is if you had a complaint she would not automatically take sides but listen to the problem and decide after that. He just runs a top gogo bar in my view.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Oh duh the spelling of Bir had thrown me off.
    Yes I have known him for ages - wouldn't call him a mamasan - rather a manager.

Have to keep your eyes on the bill with the one younger waiter with longer styled hair.
    Especially when he is estimating your check bin after you having quite a few drinks.

Although I do enjoy a "dive" bar it was a bit lacking in entertainment this year.

Sunny boys is a nice bar but for god's sake turn down the lights inside.

Liked

Thanks so much, after 20 years of visits to Bangkok I make my first Pattaya trip this July and this is the kind of informative post that I appreciate - I can start with these bars and explore further. But, having a place to start is very much appreciated.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    Bir is the one who looks like a woman but is actually a man. He is usually to be foit.nd outside nursing a glass of something. A mamasan who acts like they all should, that is if you had a complaint she would not automatically take sides but listen to the problem and decide after that. He just runs a top gogo bar in my view.
    Surely his/her name is "Beer"?
    If there were such a thing as a Lifetime Achievement Award in boy procurement Beer would have to get it-no contest.

Liked

Thaiguest: A Lifetime Achievement Award in boy procurement. Brilliant. One of those things that doesn't exist but should.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn
    Thanks so much, after 20 years of visits to Bangkok I make my first Pattaya trip this July and this is the kind of informative post that I appreciate - I can start with these bars and explore further. But, having a place to start is very much appreciated.
    Yes i would agree with you. It is great having an update of the bars.

Which bar is good for offing twinks or femboi that are actually gay?
    hate the straight type as when it is action time it is disappointing like the last masseur i had from Urban male in bkk.

oddly it will be my first time back in a long time early july. starting at sansuk