Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gogo bars in bangkok

Liked

Gogo bars in bangkok

Any advice about the Gogo bars in Bangkok? Is there any good spot to find hands on interactive bars like the type you find in sunee plaza? I heard nature boys is good. I went to golden cock once but there wasn't much going on in there.

The bars in twilight are a bit over commercialized for me (and so expensive!)

Any advice?

Liked

Re: Gogo bars in bangkok

Hi brisboy,

You can give the Golden Cock a miss. Went downhill a few years ago for me and the last time I went there I vowed I'd never go back. Has been fun ion the pst, though, especially in the afternoon when nothing else was open. I have often posted about Nature Boy on this forum. I go there every time I'm in town for a bit of sleaze but it is really in your face - I mean that literally! Think of Goodboys or the now defunct Holiday2 bars in Sunee. Superboys (or something like that) upstairs above Solid Bar is also hands on, but the mama-san can be very pushy. Solid, btw, is definitely NOT hands on.

I also try to stay away from Twilight and generally have enough to keep me busy in the bars in and around nature Boy in the same soi. What you don't spend on alcohol, you can spend on the boy. That way every one's a winner. There always seems to be new places opening and closing in that soi. Just check the ages of the guys!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Hi brisboy,

You can give the Golden Cock a miss. Went downhill a few years ago for me and the last time I went there I vowed I'd never go back. Has been fun ion the pst, though, especially in the afternoon when nothing else was open. I have often posted about Nature Boy on this forum. I go there every time I'm in town for a bit of sleaze but it is really in your face - I mean that literally! Think of Goodboys or the now defunct Holiday2 bars in Sunee. Superboys (or something like that) upstairs above Solid Bar is also hands on, but the mama-san can be very pushy. Solid, btw, is definitely NOT hands on.

I also try to stay away from Twilight and generally have enough to keep me busy in the bars in and around nature Boy in the same soi. What you don't spend on alcohol, you can spend on the boy. That way every one's a winner. There always seems to be new places opening and closing in that soi. Just check the ages of the guys!
    Yes I was hoping for something along the lines of good boys so nature boy might be what I am looking for.

As for the age thing I thought Bangkok was more
    Heavily regulated than pattaya on that matter. Thanks for warning me I will be sure
    To check Id.

Solid, btw, is definitely NOT hands on.
    It was very hands on for me last time I was there the boy had his hands inside my trousers inside 5 minutes and Ive seen other boys there being hands on its just more discrete than Nature Boy Ive also had fun at Golden Cock last July the Soi Twilight bars arent hands on tho.

Super A - across the soi from Nature Boys and upstairs.

Sleaze pit, but FUN!

:occasion9:

Liked

Solid, btw, is definitely NOT hands on.
    You must look like the hunchback from Notre Dame, no one touched you?....Solid is just about the most hands on bar in town. Light stuff downstairs and sucking stuff upstairs. Nice thing is that they do not pressure you but wait till you give them the nod. Always reminds me of that quaint English Pub name...Cock in Hand...plenty of them at SOLID, at every table.

Liked

There is a Chiang Mai boy working there,

He is the cutest if u like cute

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by danny99
    Nice thing is that they do not pressure you but wait till you give them the nod.
    As far as I remember from my last visit (August 2011), they descended upon me as soon as I sat down. Which was a bit embarrassing, as one can comfortably sit on my right and another one on my left, and a third can stand behind me, but every further boy has to assume an uncomfortable position to keep contact and chat with me. E.g. bending over the table to stroke/fondle/carress/pet my knee.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    Nice thing is that they do not pressure you but wait till you give them the nod.
    As far as I remember from my last visit (August 2011), they descended upon me as soon as I sat down. Which was a bit embarrassing, as one can comfortably sit on my right and another one on my left, and a third can stand behind me, but every further boy has to assume an uncomfortable position to keep contact and chat with me. E.g. bending over the table to stroke/fondle/carress/pet my knee.
    No/nein-that MUST have ben another bar as Solid-right aorund the corner, upstairs or maybe G Cock-just a little onward. Unless your beauty and youing age was such an unusual sight for them, they broke all rules of the boss.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong
    Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    No/nein-that MUST have ben another bar as Solid-right aorund the corner, upstairs or maybe G Cock-just a little onward. Unless your beauty and youing age was such an unusual sight for them, they broke all rules of the boss.
    I went to solid bar and it was pretty hands on. The bot I bought a drink for let me
    Explore his body pretty thoroughly right there in the bar and he did same to me in return.