List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sansuk Sauna questions from a sauna virgin...

Liked

Sansuk Sauna questions from a sauna virgin...

I am planning to stay for half of my Pattaya lodging at Sansuk. I have never been in a gay sauna in my life so this will be a new experience for me.....actually, this whole trip is likely to be a whole new experience for me!
    Anyway, the sauna website states prices for 20-25 and 25 and above age groups. Does this mean that 18-19 year olds are not allowed in the sauna area? And if that is true besides being a pity.....are they also not allowed in the guesthouse where I will be staying?
    I also have a question about the massages. I love getting a good massage at my club and so I'll want to try out a good massage from some of these guys while I'm there. Does the fee of 500 for an hour or 800 for 2 hours cover a basic massage? What am I expected to tip the massuer for a normal non-sexual massage. Will it piss them off if I don't want a happy ending, lol and they get paid less? And, what do they get for that service? How about a good flogging, what does that cost also
    Any tips on the sauna's would be helpful as I only have anecdotal info on the sauna experience!

Re: Sansuk Sauna questions from a sauna virgin...

Quote Originally Posted by topjohn5
    that 18-19 year olds are not allowed in the sauna area? And if that is true besides being a pity.....are they also not allowed in the guesthouse where I will be staying?
    WHY would you think you would not be able to bring an adult guest back to your hotel or guesthouse? If you bring someone underaged (<18) back, sure, you might be warned that you could be breaking the law, or asked if you have some sort of guardianship, I'm sure.

Lucky not in Japan or the West where the half-price "under something" at saunas is usually in the 35-40 range. They mean it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Don't know your age level, but if you take care of yourself and good shape you'll have plenty of fellows that will want to "play"with you at Sansuk. If you are chubbie and out of shape the fishing will take longer but don't give up. There are also a few freelancers there looking for someone to go with for the evening...especially those skinny twinks that glide around there.

For a massage, I think I would try another place.

Liked
    The massage at Sansuk is quite good, and 100% legit. No need for a happy ending massage when you're in a sauna, right? This is a rare case where the fee includes the tip (and will be billed to your room if you wish), although a bit extra would be nice of you.

"Does this mean that 18-19 year olds are not allowed in the sauna area?" That's a good question. They don't serve alcohol in the sauna itself, only in the common area (pool & cafe) shared with the guesthouse, so if they have an age minimum of 20 then saunas must be considered "clubs" regardless of liquor sales.

Liked

Re: Sansuk Sauna questions from a sauna virgin...

Quote Originally Posted by Ponbkk
    Quote Originally Posted by topjohn5
    that 18-19 year olds are not allowed in the sauna area? And if that is true besides being a pity.....are they also not allowed in the guesthouse where I will be staying?
    WHY would you think you would not be able to bring an adult guest back to your hotel or guesthouse? If you bring someone underaged (<18) back, sure, you might be warned that you could be breaking the law, or asked if you have some sort of guardianship, I'm sure.

Lucky not in Japan or the West where the half-price "under something" at saunas is usually in the 35-40 range. They mean it.
    Hi Ponbkk,
    I would think that because like I mentioned before the Sansuk website only talks about the entry fee for 20-25 and 25+ year olds and there is no mention of 18-19 year olds......

I know have an answer from Sansuk by email (I have asked them a follow-up question; if 18-19 year olds can eat in the restaurant due to the fact it seems to be part of the bar/sauna area and not the guesthouse area):

1. We will charge 5,000 baht for reservation deposit and you don't come we do not refundable and if you like to amend a booking you must let me know before 1 week. The price 2,000 baht for 2 person.
    2. For joiner to room must over 18 years old and for entry sauna must over 20 years old only and under 20 can not entry to sauna.

Best rgards
    Charal, Manager

Liked

topjohn

Relax, Sansuk is a great place,, Heck in LOS the age thing is not a big issue. I know more than a few Thai Guys who are well into their 20 who could
    pass for 18 anyplace in the worlld. Punya the manager and owner will make sure you are well taken care of. His crew is dedicated. You may not make it to the beach with all the guys around the pool. One of the most romantic moments I ever had in Thailand was on the top floor of Sansuck under the stars with the water falls in the background and the red and blue lights twinkling in the ceiling. The two Thai boys that were all over me made all the planning fly right out the window. Again, relax and have a wonderful time. Sansuk is like an alcholic falling into a bit vat of Samuel Adams beer. (Usually I would say Budweiser Beer, but the queens go crazy saying it is watered down piss compared to their favorite beer.) I have found Sam Adams hard to find in LOS, but is a fine brew at least IMHO.

Liked

Thanks

Just thought I'd post the first email I got from the manager. I know you guys see these kind of replies in Tinglish al the time but for me it was cute:
    by the way, my kind comment he is referring to below was the filled out form from the Sansuk website

Thank you for your email and kind comment. Your reservation for double bed room for xx Dec to xx Dec 08 is confirmed and cloud you please give me your credit card detail by below.
    - Credit card number
    - Exp:date
    We look forward to seeing you gain. It seems like this manager knows a few guys from this board well!

Best wish
    Charal

Liked

18-19 year olds

And, the answer from the manager of Sansuk is that 18-19 year olds can eat in the restaurant......but I guess that is the only place they can go on the sauna side.....

Liked

;)

I should respond to my own posts more often.....I really like the quality of the answers this way :idea:

Love Sansuk.

Absolutely agree. Relax and enjoy staying at Sansuk. Well worth the extra baht and you will be well taken care of by a good crew. No problem with rules for the Guest House side and you will feel totally at home within minutes. I never tried the massage at Sansuk but interested to read it is 100% legit. I would have agreed with poster that for a sexually stimulating massage I would try other venues.