Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The Pour House Jomtien worth a visit.ballon chasers night

Liked

The Pour House Jomtien worth a visit.ballon chasers night

I met one of the owners of the pour House at Montys and agreed to call in when next in Jomtien. There has been the negative posts her by the usual suspects, sight unseen as we have come to expect, but it is much better than I expected.

I was directed to the pour house jomtien blog for info and told that there were a huge number of pics on facebook.

http://74.220.207.127/~asianmoo/pourhouse/

A balloon chasers night is planned for 19 july see the blog.

Well laid out, good house wines, beer on tap, no gogo but good vibes and ambience.

It is unpretentious so will not appeal to some of our forum stars who have already written it off, it will not appeal to the girly types as it is a mans bar for men.
    [Note:Poseiden moments not encouraged.]

Pre dinner drink, a choice of a number of good restaurants within 100 yards and back for a cleansing ale or the Venue for a knees up.Jomtien has the makings for a good night out.

This is worth a look to catch up with whats on in Jomtien.

http://gayjomtienbeach.blogspot.com

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Re: The Pour House Jomtien worth a visit.ballon chasers nigh

Sorry as much as I would love to say something positive about the Poor House, history says its needs a lot more than a few drinks and chat with other men friends to make a hit, Pattaya and Jomtiem sells sex and with out the offer of nice handsome boys next door, they seal their fate before they start, sorry to say. add handsome Boys and you always have a hit on your hands, No Boys to chat up, no customers to chat to simple. :sex:

Well, no doubt I am one of the "usual suspects", but my comments were not quite "sight unseen" because photos were posted.

The reason it does not appeal to me is that when I ask myself the "WIIFM" question (What's In It For Me) then the answer is "nothing":

I do not wish to sit in a "man's bar" looking at a bunch of elderly farangs nursing a Singha, discussing their boy-specials, and debating over which ATM gives the best exchange rate.
    I can only imagine that those who do wish to frequent that sort of scene, must be expats/jomtien residents who are looking for a change from the boy bars.
    I certainly cannot see such a venue appealing to the high-spending sex tourists (unless necrophilia is one of their peccadilloes).
    So basically, I don't see how this business can survive long-term in its present form.

:dontknow: :dontknow:

Scotty the comments are being posted by a very, very successful businessman who made so much money it enabled him to retire in Thailand with access to the very best hospitals, restaurants etc.. It also opened the door to him becoming one of the best qualified TEFL teachers in LOS who because of his great wealth spends most of his free time cottaging in the public toilets of Bangkok's Shopping Malls so he must be right :sign5:

Quote Originally Posted by combat
    Scotty the comments are being posted by a very, very successful businessman who made so much money it enabled him to retire in Thailand with access to the very best hospitals, restaurants etc.. It also opened the door to him becoming one of the best qualified TEFL teachers in LOS who because of his great wealth spends most of his free time cottaging in the public toilets of Bangkok's Shopping Malls so he must be right :sign5:

Oh dear! Sometimes you can be quite crawl, but this time its fun, I hope I'm not starting to like you.... No surely not :dontknow:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You're talking about LMTU/Mothersruin right?

Remember when he used to post as "Bottomsup" and boasted of wining and dining at the finest expensive restaurants Shitsville has to offer? Bit ironic, when LMTU/Mothersruin was caught with an under-18 boy he had to borrow money for the 700,000 baht bribe needed to keep his own arse out of jail!

It gets better. He calls me and other members here "poor" and says I can only afford to eat at McDonalds. Then he discovers a potentially cancerous lump in his throat but puts off having it checked out because he doesn't have the insurance or money to pay for treatment! When he does confirm diagnosis, he can't afford the treatment to save his own life so he goes to a cheaper hospital as a last resort! :rolling:

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    You're talking about LMTU/Mothersruin right?

Remember when he used to post as "Bottomsup" and boasted of wining and dining at the finest expensive restaurants Shitsville has to offer? Bit ironic, when LMTU/Mothersruin was caught with an under-18 boy he had to borrow money for the 700,000 baht bribe needed to keep his own arse out of jail!

It gets better. He calls me and other members here "poor" and says I can only afford to eat at McDonalds. Then he discovers a potentially cancerous lump in his throat but puts off having it checked out because he doesn't have the insurance or money to pay for treatment! When he does confirm diagnosis, he can't afford the treatment to save his own life so he goes to a cheaper hospital as a last resort! :rolling:
    In your dreams, may be that was you, prove all your lies, I have writen about the scam I was tricked with, its all well documented and no where is any of your fantacy involved, wow fancy telling more lies, you must be a pathalogical liar as well as a hidious baffoon.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Answer these questions honestly, LMTU...

Did you or did you not pay a large bribe after you were caught having sex with an under-18 boy in Pattaya?

Did you or did you not put off seeing a doctor to have a potentially cancerous lump checked out because of financial constraints, which you posted on another forum about?

Did you or did you not have to turn in desperation to a cheaper hospital to be able to afford treatment to save your own life after it was diagnosed as cancer?

Were you or were you not chased down and dragged off to a police station for not paying a bill for services rendered by Monty?

Were you or were you not involved in a credit card scam in the UK?

You're just a worthless low-life maggot aren't you? What other f*ck ups have you committed?

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    I met one of the owners of the pour House at Montys and agreed to call in when next in Jomtien
    Sat at Ganymede across from this bar when I visited Jomtien but did'nt have time to go in, any others here visited Pour House who can give actual experience of the place?

Liked

My friend and I intended to dine at the Ritz last night but as it was fairly busy went to pour house for pre dinner drink or two.

There were two couples there, farangs with thai boys and two farang playing pool. I dont like Chang but it was on tap and with the free popcorn my friend was content. Whilst on our second beer, someone asked for the menu and ordered meals from Oley restaurant to be delivered to Pour House. I asked if other restaurants do the same and he replied most restaurants in Jomtien complex, but most times Oley and Ganymeade.

When I asked if he was in it for the long hau, he replied that he had bought the freehold of both shop fronts, all the rooms upstairs were let and then as an afterthought with a grin, he said Ganymede are building a 50 room hotel across the soi and expects he will do well when that opens.

I liked his pub crawl promotion and will be interested to see how it will go.

http://74.220.207.127/~asianmoo/pourhouse/
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves