I can't speak for your particular medications, but a while back I needed to take an anti viral medication for a 6 month period.

The medicine at Bangkok Hospital Pattaya was about 19,000 baht for a bottle of 28 tablets - it was from a a pharmaceutical company in India. My USA health insurance (carried over from employer into retirement) covers me here in Thailand for 85% of the cost of medicines so long as they are equivalent to to medicines approved by the US FDA and require a doctor's prescription in the US.

When I checked, the identical medication (different brand name) met those conditions. I did a search to compare the price in the US. Although the composition was the same, this identical medicine was US$3,000+ for a bottle of 28 tablets - over 5 times the cost I paid in Thailand.

Perhaps your particular medicines may be available at a lower cost under a different brand name.

As for prices shown by Bangkok Drug, I do order some non-prescription drugs online from them as their cost is much lower than at Fascino or D Pharmacy even with the addition of a shipping cost from Bangkok. When I place an online order, the medicine usually arrives overnight.