Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Solaraze prescription drug available in Thailand?

Solaraze prescription drug available in Thailand?

I know this is a very, very long shot but does anyone know if the prescription drug "Solaraze" is available over the counter in Thailand?

Failing that, any suggestions where the best place to try would be? Either in Bangkok or Pattaya.

Thanks

Liked

Solaraze

Solaraze is a cream for actinic karatosis, which is a pre cancerous condition. This is serious stuff and sure hope you are using this stuff under a Doctor's watchful eye. I have had two episodes with actinic karatosis but with my doctor's help am free of the stuff now.

Cant find much online apart from the fact that the company who make it sold the rights to make it to Thailand and lots of other asian countries.

Im pretty sure they will be able to get it for you if they dont have it already.

Solaraze is a cream for actinic karatosis, which is a pre cancerous condition. This is serious stuff and sure hope you are using this stuff under a Doctor's watchful eye. I have had two episodes with actinic karatosis but with my doctor's help am free of the stuff now.
    Yes, thanks for the warning but I do know what I'm doing.