Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bablyon tipping

Liked

Bablyon tipping

I always avail myself of a 1 or 2 hour Thai massage. Non sexual Think cost is about 300 for 1 hour. In another thread someone mentioned to tip well as masseurs are not well paid
    I always assumed that they were paid OK and that a tip was just a bonus..accordingly usually tip 50 baht or 100 if for 2 hours
    What do others tip?

I think your tip is adequate for a non-sexual massage, but I imagine that the workers there often receive higher tips from clueles tourists.

Re: Bablyon tipping

Quote Originally Posted by yaraboy
    I always avail myself of a 1 or 2 hour Thai massage. Non sexual Think cost is about 300 for 1 hour. In another thread someone mentioned to tip well as masseurs are not well paid
    I always assumed that they were paid OK and that a tip was just a bonus..accordingly usually tip 50 baht or 100 if for 2 hours
    What do others tip?
    Are you talking about the massage @ Babylon Sauna? I believe it cost a lot more than 300 baht (Thai massage, non-sexual).

Liked
    Yes Bablyon Sauna....Ok so maybe my memory fails me but I do not think a Thai Massage for an hour is over 350 baht.( 6 monts ago) Oil Scrub etc are much more expensive

Liked

Babylon Tipping

If the massage was only 350 baht then 100 baht tip is OK........The massages i received from babylon were of excellent quality......and more in the 800 to 1000 baht variety...and I tipped several hundred baht and had no complaints....but each massage is different and I tip based on quality of service for each massage.....!! And they say there are no sexual massage at Babylon....? this may be true for most ..but not for me....!! I will not go into deatil as I dont want anyone to get in trouble...!!

Liked: 1
    Saunas are not really my scene - too shy. However, Babylon is a must and if you beg they will give you a towelling robe to cover the ripples. I went for massage there and one guy shouted "In Babylon we are not allowed to give hand jobs but we have lips!". Was he joking - sadly yes.

The masseur were very fit and attractive and gave a vigorous massage laughing merrily and saying "solly solly" as my friend and I screamed in agony. They were excellent masseurs trained at Wat Po. The price seemed a snip in a luxe place like Babylon. Having left money in the locker I told my guy I would leave a tip for him at the desk. When I got there the reception told me that he had been three times to see if there was a tip yet. I can't remember how much I left maybe 150 baht.
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

Liked
    I do not understand why one wants a sexual massage at Bablyon. I have a proper Thai massage partially to break the cycle of sexual contacts down stairs

Liked

why not

Babylon is not always crowded....it just depends on when you go........often I would go to babylon when not so crowded just because the quality of the massage is so excellent in my experience anyways.........The Thai boy let me touch him while giving the massage.....and whilst always on the lookout for to make sure mgmt did not see...the sexual tension was unbeleivable......and very memorable experience. The massages there are worth every baht.....but as always .....it does vary from one boy to the next.......!! Highly recomended

Liked
    I love the oil massage at Babylon. I like that I can get a massage there and not have to fend off sexual action. Once or twice they have done cheeky things but nothing sexual.
    These are the good'ol days

Can anyone tell the difference between the regular oil massages and the "Babylon blend" massage?

I usually tip 100 bh for the 350 bh Thai massage... more if he is good. Its true that sex is not de rigeur in that place but can anyone blame you if you want to finish a lovely hour with a nice thai guy and a "happy ending"?

Just don't be a cheap charlie and shortchange the poor sweaty boy who had to take 20 mins to finish you off and chapped lips with a 20bh tip...