It's hard to hook up in Vietnam?? For somebody who doesn't speak local language, I find it quite easy (not as easy as Thailand for sure, though). I've been to Mexico a lot lately, very few MB speak English there, and most insists to communicate over phone before meeting, not over emails for some reasons. It's pretty hard for somebody like myself not fluent in Spanish and not having a Mexican SIM. I don't find any gay massage parlors or brothels.

Back to Hanoi, I found Zspa http://www.zspa.com.vn through http://www.asiaotokoyu.com/bbs_1.htm (in Japanese), it has some upto date info of Hanoi and many others in Thailand. One of the posts there said Zspa is owned by the same owner of Ami Spa.

When I went there 4 on Sunday, there were 2 Vietnamese customers waiting at the waiting room. The staff told me only VIP room is available. I know it's only $6 more, but my economic sense is quite already adjusted to Vietnamese standard, I told him that I'll be back later. I even suspected this was a plot for let a foreigner buys a more expensive room. There were so many overcharging going on here, it's sad that I turned to be over-defensive. I went for some eat, came back an hour later, now a standard room was available. Upstairs, about 10 masseurs standing by, I picked Ken, who had a nice chest. Once in the room, he told me to take off clothes, and gave me a key for valuables. Safe box on the wall was the size of a thick dictionary. He told me to go take shower. Shortly after I started taking shower, he joined me, and started washing me all over....nice.

Back to the room, he started massaging. I'm not an expert of massage, but it was a lot better and cheaper than one I had in Seminyak, Bali. He also used hot stones. about 40 minutes past, he put his towel on the window of the door, that's the sign it's happy ending time! He put a condom on me, started sucking, and we went into 69. I told him 'Let's fuck', he lubed my already condom'ed cock and his hole. I fucked him doggy style: his cock was hard all the time. I wanted to get fucked, too, but soon as I pulled my cock out, he went limp. I guess he's a bottom. Like other posters said, there's no negotiation of price beforehand. When you're in Rome, do as Romans do.

When it's done, he took me to shower again, washed me, then told me to go back to the room. I get dressed, he came back with the bill. VND250,000 for 60 min of 'massage', and tip amount that I fill in, and pay the total at the reception. Guys on asiaotokoyu said standard tip is around 200,000-250,000. The menu you're given at the reception says all the courses include a happy ending. I was happy with the massage and our happy ending, so I tipped 350k. The total came to 550k, or around U$25. Tell me where else I can get a good massage and a fuck for this cheap! Previously mentioned Ami Spa is way out in the west, very few travelers stay, so I doubt I'll go there. I'm sure I'll be back to Zspa a few more times before my vacation ends.

Please tell me more about Hanoi, and central Vietnam like Hue, Danang, and Hoian if you know. Thanks.