Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunnee Update - requested

Liked

Sunnee Update - requested

Well................will be arriving in a few weeks - sorta anxious, I guess

Have heard about many changes, so thought I would ask for some updates. What's good? What's Not? What seems to be getting better? What kind of boys? Who is busy busy and who is dead? What time do the cute boys begin to disappear?

See all of you there. Thanks!

Re: Sunnee Update - requested

Any reply that you get today would be out of date tomorrow. Bars open and close faster than they can be reported. Boys come and go, changing bars unpredictably. Recently, when Villa Rouge closed for a month, most of their boys moved to Playboy Go-go (used to be Look Bar), and then moved back when Villa Rouge re-opened (and Playboy closed, or re-opened, I've lost track).

Bottom line is that there are enough boys, enough types of boys, at Sunee every night to please every taste. My only suggestion would be to take a quick look around when you enter a bar - before sitting and ordering a drink - and if you see no one to your liking, move on immediately to another bar. The most popular boys are usually offed by 9 or 10 PM.

My impression is: the boys who are displaying their privates are the straight ones. The gay/femme boys are usually too shy for that. Though Krazy Dragon boys offer close up inspections of their genitals, it is somehow not sleazy. In some other bars, where most of the boys are nursing erections, I feel like a really dirty old man. Each to his own.

Happy hunting.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon
    In some other bars, where most of the boys are nursing erections, I feel like a really dirty old man. Each to his own.
    You say that like it's a bad thing. :-)

In general I think I agree with you about the more straight boys being the ones who like to display, however, the gays ones who are really big seem to like showing off too.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon
    My only suggestion would be to take a quick look around when you enter a bar - before sitting and ordering a drink - and if you see no one to your liking, move on immediately to another bar. The most popular boys are usually offed by 9 or 10 PM.
    Good suggestion bobsaigon.. I have know farangs who feel it is rude to just take a look inside and move on if you don't see what works for you.. I think that only a fool would sit down and order a drink in a bar
    just to be polite and not offend anyone. It takes all kinds and to each his own way. :8(

Yes, I am talking about Sunee, which I visit every month. And yes, it is much easier these days to navigate the streets of the plaza, but most places remain open, offering a variety of new companions.

Liked

Hey thanks -bobsaigon. I know things change fast, but still nice to have a sense of the current landscape. Anticipation is the worst part of the wait.

I generally have a good look around - maybe even walk from back to front to see if I want one of their beers and waste 30 minutes ====wishing I had moved along. Ocasionally a newbe pops out that changes your mind but not often in my experience. You can easily get a feel for the energy....\

How is Happy Boys doing? Still going strong with their old format. I did like that.

Where are the skinny cute boys hanging?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joba
    How is Happy Boys doing? Still going strong with their old format. I did like that.
    Yep, ended up there for a beer about... 10 days ago, or so? And yep, same old format, which I actually quite like too. The table-top format, but the tables are low enough so you can have actual eye contact with the boys, instead of just having every dick staring at you in the face, and having to strain your neck to see their faces, like one bar does.

If I remember correctly, the boys there are your type. Young, cute, skinny, etc. I guess a few of the boys from Cat's Place went over to Happy Boys, because the owner couldn't afford their 100 baht/day salary anymore.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I thought you risked getting your dick cut off if your boyfriend caught you looking at other boys lol.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    I thought you risked getting your dick cut off if your boyfriend caught you looking at other boys lol.
    Nah, he's fine now. Took about a dozen guilt trips, with me and his roommate explaining to him that he's being stupid, but it worked! Now I can actually talk to, and even smile at other cute Thais! But no, it's all stabilized now, so he's gotten it through his skull that I love him now.

I never really goto go-go bars anymore anyway, but we have an agreement. I'm allowed to look, but not touch. Works for me! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Nah, he's fine now. Took about a dozen guilt trips, with me and his roommate explaining to him that he's being stupid, but it worked! Now I can actually talk to, and even smile at other cute Thais! But no, it's all stabilized now, so he's gotten it through his skull that I love him now.

I never really goto go-go bars anymore anyway, but we have an agreement. I'm allowed to look, but not touch. Works for me! :-)

And what does he do when you are not around?.................

:hello1: