I post this in the belief that many other readers might enjoy renting a unit at Center Condo as much as I have in the five years I have been there.

Two 50 sq mtr units are available in Center Condo now for rental.. A friend has two condos available for rent in Center Condo. One is on the 15th Floor (Top floor) , 50 sq. meters in size, "market view", 15,000 baht a month. The other condo offered is on the 8th floor, and is available for 12,000 baht a month, after Saturday of this week. Landlords of both condos seek long term stays. For more information, call Marie at 01-940-1600 -- a most helpful lady. Though Thai, she speaks excellent English.

I firmly believe, based on having lived in Center Condo for more than five years, and still enjoying my rented unit there, that Center Condo is one of the most convenient, centrally located condos one could want, two blocks from the sea, within easy walking distance of Pattayaland and BoyzTown, Sunee Plaza and Day Night areas, and only a block from the main line up area of buses to Jomtien.

Gay welcoming. "You are not alone -- a lot of us live there.". No problems with bringing "of age" guys to your room.

Center Condo is located on South Pattaya Road, right next to Wat Chaiyamonkrol, across from the "fresh market" and 7-11 store, and just behind Krung Thai Bank and a Family Mart store on same side of South Pattaya Road. Good security, large parking lot usually with adequate parking for condo tenants. Center Condo is not readily visible from South Pattaya Road, being behind a row of builidngs (Krung Tai Bank, Family Mart and others), but it is readily and easily accessible, walking, by motorbike taxi, or by car.

If you're interested, please call Marie at 01-940-1600, and feel free to tell her that Allen recommended you call.

G.P.