List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Luxury Center Condo - Great Value - For Sale!

Liked

Luxury Center Condo - Great Value - For Sale!

Dear Friends,

An American friend has decided to place his newly remodeled Center Condo for sale -
    due to immediate family health reasons back in America.

This one bedroom condo is in perfect condition...and ready to move into!
    Located on high floor (14th) and facing East, with patio...this condo is ...
    Fully furnished, two leather LazyBoy Recliners, Teak Dining Table/Chairs,
    42" LCD Samsung Flat Screen TV with Surround Sound System, King Size bed,
    Frost Free double door refrigerator, electric stove, oven and convection oven, microwave,
    twin high efficiency air conditioners, washer & dryer...with much, more more ...
    for your immediate move in and enjoyment.

The Center Condo location on South Pattaya Road,
    across from TukCom IT Center,
    is location, location, location for South Pattaya.

Offered at 2.7 Million Thai Baht, it is extraordinary good value.
    It is in foreigner name.

For more information and personal showing, , please pm me.

Thank you,

tj

Tj

Re: Luxury Center Condo - Great Value - For Sale!

Do you know what the monthly and annual condo charges are for maintenance, security etc ?

You would have to pay me to live in Center Condo......................

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by andyinoz
    Do you even know where it is? It is kinda old the building.But the location is great for the bars.Like the Sunday buffet too.Some cute go go boys man the grill.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    It is kinda old the building.But the location is great for the bars.Like the Sunday buffet too.Some cute go go boys man the grill.
    Are there any posters who live there and can comment on the state of the building etc. - 2.7m does seem a bargain but if it's in an old building. What are the other outgoings? What are the facilities (UBC, ADSL etc.)?

Liked

Dear Friends,

I have been asked several good questions regarding this quality condo available for sale.

Center Condos on South Pattaya Road, easy walking distance to BoyzTown
    Sunee Plaza, Day-Night area, markets, banks, restaurants and more...

I am pleased to share...
    the responses I have gathered from the current owner:

Hello ...

The Annual Condo fee is 6,120 THB

Monthly condo fees for water, trash, water pump maintenance
    and Sophon cable tv, which are all billed by the Condo Office
    is 550 THB monthly.

DSL internet service is 590 THB monthly for 3MB TripleTBroadband (TTT)Service...
    a good speed and reliable internet service.

Higher dsl speeds are available...examples: from TTT...
    4MB 790 THB, 5MB 1000 THB, 10 MB speed is 1490 THB monthly.

The owner will leave his newer desktop computer and lcd flat screen monitor,
    with printer, as part of the furnishings...and a comfy executive chair :-)

Electric is billed by the electric company and will vary depending
    upon occupant usage, however the current owner says his electric bill
    ranges between 1,800 - 2,300 THB monthly.
    He says he runs the air conditioner nightly...and some days too.

UBC is available...not currently installed...for UBC Cable tv...
    would cost 5,000 THB to have UBC connect to condo building (use their line),
    plus UBC monthly fees ranging from 900 - 1600 THB monthly depending
    on cable package chosen.

However, the local Sophon Cable TV offers 60 channels of tv...many choices...
    in several languages as well...which is included in the monthly 550 THB
    fee paid to the condo office.

The condo complex has a large swimming pool and on-site parking.

The local rentals for this quality of 1 BR condo at Center Condo,
    according to the current owner...and other owners in Center Condo,
    is in the range of 20-22,000 THB monthly.

At 20,000 THB monthly & 240,000 THB annual gross rental, the return on
    2.7 Million THB investment would be approximately a gross of 8.8%..
    less condo fees, maintenance and vacancy factor.

This quality condo offers a good return possible for the owner/investor
    who wishes to purchase now and retire/reside in the condo later...
    or keep solely as an investment.

Location, location, location is the best in South Pattaya!

Feel free to ask added questions...
    or if you would like to see/inspect the condo,
    just pm me...

Many thanks!

tj
    Tj

Quote Originally Posted by andyinoz
    Do you even know where it is? It is kinda old the building.But the location is great for the bars.Like the Sunday buffet too.Some cute go go boys man the grill.
    Yes I do dear.........It is at the back of South Pattaya Second hand market by Cucumber. It is full of elderly farangs and hookers (male and female) and has 1 shithole star more than Yensabai Condo..............

Quote Originally Posted by thonglor55
    It is kinda old the building.But the location is great for the bars.Like the Sunday buffet too.Some cute go go boys man the grill.
    Are there any posters who live there and can comment on the state of the building etc. - 2.7m does seem a bargain but if it's in an old building. What are the other outgoings? What are the facilities (UBC, ADSL etc.)?
    I lived there before buying my house. My unit was a corner unit 123 sqm 2 bedroom 2 bath. Completely renovated with marble tile and all new air conditioners over looking the ocean. Bought it for 3.75 million which included the renovation.

I liked the location. Once inside your own unit it was nice. The elevators are TERRIBLE and DANGEROUS and very slow. Several months ago, one elevator's brakes gave out and luckily plunged only 2 floors to the bottom. The security staff is not that good, but friendly. The parking lot is often too full. Several motorbikes stolen while I was there. The units keep being refurbished which causes a lot of noise and dust with debris left in the hall ways or lobby. The management (Joe, if still there ) was rude to my friend that also owned there telling him he was just an old man and should go back to America, when my friend went with a complaint. The street level shops can be a problem. Many seem closed now but before had clubs open late which took up parking and blocked cars in

It is a good location. Has a good laundry and decent restaurant in the complex which delivers to the room. Has some really nice farang living in the complex. Good location. Right on the main baht bus route. Thai market great. Good late night food stalls on the street. Good location to both Sunee and Boystown area. Close to the Pattaya beach and the new Central Mall.

To me the unit shown is a good deal. I am not sure you should count on 20,000 baht rent though you might get it. I would plan on 10,000 and when you get more be happy

Liked

I recently visited some friends in Center Condo. My friends are desperate to leave the place as the building is old and run down. The corrodoors are like prison walkways and each room like a cell often with an iron grill on the front door. One of the many problems with the place is the amount of screaming thais who leave dirty plates in the hallways, leave their doors open all the time with the stink of cooking invading neighbours apartments and are constantly having drunken parties at all hours plus other Thais have yelling kids keeping others awake at all times.
    There are many loser straight farangs in the block and if you bring your Thai b/f's into the lift be warned there will often be a straight ready to start a fight. Not only did my friends tell me this happens often but I happened to witness such an incident when I travelled up in the lift with an obviously gay man with a Thai boy and some aggressive straight with his hag bar girl. There was almost a fight.
    I cannot believe anyone would want to live in center condo as it is dillapadated and well past its sell by date.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bottoms Up
    so its sad for the old boys takes some a while to realize they are way past there sell by date.
    And others even longer to notice that they are well past their welcome date. You can keep banning them, but they still keep crawling back like earwigs. Some of your recent posts sink beneath even your own low standards in snide innuendo.