Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Long term rental at Center Condo

Long term rental at Center Condo

For those interested there is a large 123 sq. meter corner condo which overlooks the ocean. It has been completely re-done with marble floors, unique ceiling, new kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 2 baths with shower and separate bath tub. Can be rented with or without furniture (higher price with furniture).

Center Condo is great location.

If interested contact Somboon 07-128-8688. Ralph and Jack at Memories are able to give you information

One look

One look at the elevators (lifts) and common areas and they will flee the building. Falling apart at the seams I'm afraid.

Liked

Center Condo is still one of the best condos available

Center Condo's elevators and floors of some of the common areas do leave a lot to be desired. Management for whatever reason has gotten careless, but Center Condo is still one of the nicest, most convenient and trouble free locations you can find in Pattaya -- and convenient to virtually all major areas other than Jomtien -- and baht buses to Jomtien queue just a block away. I don't know the particular condo offered, but Center Condo in general is very special, and exceptionally gay friendly. (Yes, I live there, and have for more than five years now!) And I still love it.

G.P.

One of the nicest ?

Do you care to explain that comment?

It is probably the worst I have been in.

You are joking...

DELETED

Whether living at Center condo is desirable, all depends on the price... One bedroom's in Jomtien seem to be going for 30,000 baht a month nowdays.. if you can find one. All the condos seem to have been built with too many studios. The builders must have been anticipating sales as part-time vacation homes. The market has now shifted to retiries looking for full time residence, most of which (including myself) don't want a tiny studio apartment. It will be interesting to see if the newer condos being built (such as View Talay 7) will have a larger mix of one and two bedroom units and less studios.

Liked
    Whether living at Center condo is desirable, all depends on the price... One bedroom's in Jomtien seem to be going for 30,000 baht a month nowdays.. if you can find one. All the condos seem to have been built with too many studios. The builders must have been anticipating sales as part-time vacation homes. The market has now shifted to retiries looking for full time residence, most of which (including myself) don't want a tiny studio apartment. It will be interesting to see if the newer condos being built (such as View Talay 7) will have a larger mix of one and two bedroom units and less studios.
    Except for the corner units and units across from stairs the View Talay base unit is the studio. This true for VT 3,5 and 6. VT 7 will have units with more space (at the rear of the building) because it is does not have the typical VT rectangular shape (actually a Y shape). People who want more space buy adjacent units and do a build-out as they see fit. I have a friend who bought 3 studio units and converted them to a one-bedroom. I agree with you, a tiny studio apartment is much too confining on a permanent basis.