Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Advice from Center Condo residents

Liked

Advice from Center Condo residents

Have rented a unit on the 14th Floor what is the best deal as far as Hi Speed internet connections for the building do I take what is offered or are there other possibilities would like to know the pitfalls please.

Maxnet

Mt friend also is on the 14th floor in a corner unit and uses Maxnet. Fast and reliable. Went to Carrefour on Center Road and applied. Took 4 days. I don't know if it is best,but he feels it is ok

Thaivisa Forum has warnings about Maxnet

Posts from year 2005

I checked the supplied link and see that those posts were from the year 2005 if I read it correctly.

Possibly th service has improved. If not, please advise which ones people in Center Condo prefer

Liked

Thanks Pattayamale

Checked out Maxnet but as I don't have the phone on here just using my mobile have gone with Hello Wifi 30days 1500B connection strength seems alright. Am I being presumptuous to think that all our former center condo members have fled to Fart Stop