Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: PARK AREA?

PARK AREA?

I remember a report or post from a year or more ago which described a park or scenic greenbelt area outside Bangkok. I think it was south along the river an hour or so out. Anyone know the name of it?

Liked

Green area

It could be the Bang Krachao area which is inside the loop of the Chao Phraya river south of Bangkok (but in Samut Prakan province).

All the information you need at Bangkok Day trips website, or you can google "Bang Krachao" for more.

Still on my must-do list ...
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Green area

Quote Originally Posted by llz
    It could be the Bang Krachao area which is inside the loop of the Chao Phraya river south of Bangkok (but in Samut Prakan province).

All the information you need at Bangkok Day trips website, or you can google "Bang Krachao" for more.

thanks llz... that bangkok daytrips website is really cool!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

wow

Bangkok has a "beach"! (website).

Liked: 1
    The loop in the river isn't really 'outside bangkok'. It's just over the river from Rama III, ie about 10 minutes from Silom along Narathiwat (the road that Chong Nonsi BTS is on).

You guys should get out more. :-)

The new BRT line runs down there (if they ever finish building it) ... but a car is definately required.

Having said that, I've never been there. But I can SEE the bridge from the window of my bf's apartment on Rama III.

Liked

Thanks Ilz for the great link Bangkok day trips I like to do the long boat trips up the river, fascinating watching the crowd , a totally different view from what you see in Silom daytime. I have always meant to do the trip at night , but the lure of the bars is too great

I really will make the effort of seeing most if not all these places

Liked

Thanks Ilz for the great link Bangkok day trips I like to do the long boat trips up the river, fascinating watching the crowd , a totally different view from what you see in Silom daytime. I have always meant to do the trip at night , but the lure of the bars is too great

I really will make the effort of seeing most if not all these places