Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Lumpini Park

Liked

Lumpini Park

A question. Has anyone met/had an encounter with any of the boys working out in the open air weight training area in Lumpini Park? If so where did the subsequent "action" (if any) take place?

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Re: Lumpini Park

Quote Originally Posted by sydneyboy
    A question. Has anyone met/had an encounter with any of the boys working out in the open air weight training area in Lumpini Park? If so where did the subsequent "action" (if any) take place?
    Bangkok Hilton?
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked
    Before joining a gym, I used to jog in Lumpini every day. It's not the pick-up joint it used to be. I was maybe approached 1 in 20 times and only if I gave someone a second look and if I kept moving the approach-er would quickly loose interest rather than walk or jog next to me for the "where you from--what you name" conversation.
    E Dok Tong

Liked

Same same ...

In Lumphini ... always enjoyed coming up behind a good-looking Thai guy and running behind him. Got into a kind of rythym and had the best looking ass bobbing up and down to watch for miles. Lots of fun, and mesmerizing.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Re: Same same ...

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    In Lumphini ... always enjoyed coming up behind a good-looking Thai guy and running behind him. Got into a kind of rythym and had the best looking ass bobbing up and down to watch for miles. Lots of fun, and mesmerizing.

Cheers ...
    Smiles. take it easy. You'll just end up giving yourself a heart attack. God knows how you'll be when you are in residence full time? Pace yourself.

16 days to go! Yeha!

Cheers

Better look around the pond near the clock tower or odeon. Just sit there and wait.

There are lovel hotels nearby. The boys know.

Liked
    If your going to pick up park trade, I am not sure that it's wise to let the boy pick the hotel/short time room just on the off chance that's there's something not quite on the up and up.

Go to the BBB Inn on Rama 4.

We all hear stories about pick-up's that go bad and many assume that because your a farang your a target. Recently, I heard a first person account of a Thai picking up a lady-boy on the street, going to a short time room, having a drink and waking up 14 hours latter without a wallet and one hell of a headache.
    E Dok Tong

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by ttom
    Better look around the pond near the clock tower or odeon. Just sit there and wait.

There are lovel hotels nearby. The boys know.
    I always try to avoid the lovel hotels.

Quote Originally Posted by Richsilver

I always try to avoid the lovel hotels.
    Why? Infinitely preferable to risking stains on your own sheets.

Liked
    I have known several guys who worked out at Lumpini but I did not meet them there. During my last visit I had two young Thai men try to approach me as I was walking in the late afternoon. They gave some strong eye contact and walked back and forth near me several times but the guards on bikes seemed to chase them away.

I liked the old workout area better as it was easier to see into. Now with more of a barrier and the workout area deeper into the trees, it is much more difficult to see them sculpting those fine Thai bodies. I still enjoy the scenery as best I can.

Have any of you every seen other outdoor workout areas in BKK or elsewhere in Thailand?
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz