Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Gay sex legalised in public park

Gay sex legalised in public park

Dutch to legalise gay sex in public park
    By Bruno Waterfield, Last Updated: 2:28pm GMT 13/03/2008

Dutch council officials will permit gay sex in public areas but fine dog owners who let their pets off the leash in Amsterdam's Vondelpark.

Amsterdam's beautiful Vondelpark in the centre of city draws hordes of summer visitors, families, skaters and joggers.

But the park's rose garden has become famous as a trysting spot for gay men looking for uncomplicated sexual encounters.

Mr van Grieken stresses that tolerance to "cruising" gays, aimed at protecting homosexuals from violence, will have "strict rules attached".

"Thus, condoms must always be cleared away, it must never take place in the neighbourhood of children's playgrounds and the sex must be restricted to the evening and night-time," he said.

The new park rules have the blessing of the Dutch police, who have urged all Dutch parks to follow Amsterdam's lead.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... gay113.xml

Re: Gay sex legalised in public park

God bless the Dutch. If only they had better weather, and knew how to cook worth a damn.

Re: Vondelling Each Other

Quote Originally Posted by fattman
    After sex in the park, an appelpannekeok and beer are wonderful
    Granted, the beer and pancakes are nice. The rest of Dutch cooking, though, is quite awful.

Liked
    There was a great Cajun restaraunt just east of De Pijp last time I was there.

That's not really Dutch food, though, is it.

Nevermind.

I think it is despicable that the writer equates dogs and gays. Even those who'd happily be on a leash in the park deserve more respect.

Speaking of the Dutch...

I just realized.
    One of the big gay crusing areas in San Francisco is in Golden Gate Park by the old Dutch Windmill on the westside of the park.
    Just what is it about the Dutch anyway?

Liked
    I think Austin Power's Goldmember is the only primer anybody needs on the Dutch.

The Shoarma (sp?) was good too. But I think that's Pakistani or something.

I'm drunk, what the fcuk....

I KNEW I had a video of naughty things in the park.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhuMLpdnOjY&feature=PlayList&p=B5381A9B5E2 87897&index=6[/youtube]