List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wild scenes in Jomtien Complex !!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

wild scenes in Jomtien Complex !!

gosssip has been bubbling over about a wild scene at one of the Jomtien Complex establishments with a waiter finally cracking and attacking a drunken owner after a tirade of verbal abuse..it's said he gave the poor bewildered man a severe thrashing in the kitchen..and it was the second time it's happened ! ain10:

I don't know who or where it was and I can't stand it !!!

Maybe it's a beat-up like the time the Belgian chef had his throat cut in Sunne Plaza after abusing the head waiter just one too many times. A group of us sat siping tea a few doors down as all hell broke loose..word reached us that the poor chef was slit from ear to ear, dead as a dodo and had been tossed in the back of the police pick-up along with his murderer !!!..certainly we could hear the screaming, watched the mellee and the police van drive off at high speed with sirens blaring.

Oddly, the Belgian chef was sitting up at the outside bar of Krazy Dragon two nights later with black eye and 3 bandaids stuck on his neck..

:dontknow:

I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Lol - this is a common occurence in the complex and othe rplaces in Pattaya - usually after hours. Normally theres a love interest ( or ex love) Im surprised the farangs involved dont know better or hire big bodyguards!

And there was I ...

... thinking this was a story about Hedda and the Grand Ayatollah; they frequent the place as is well known from Hedda's Blog ( http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... .php?e=290 ) - and stand by for a post from Crazy Daizy warning that your computer will be attacked by a virus the moment you click on the link. There are those who think that Daizy is Jane Marple (aka. The False Hedda)

Re: And there was I ...

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Hedda's Blog ( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) ... There are those who think that Daizy is Jane Marple (aka. The False Hedda)
    Never even hover over one of this man's links. Lessons have been learned and everyone else warned. Do so and you are just playing to the gallery.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogleman
    Lol - this is a common occurence in the complex and othe rplaces in Pattaya - usually after hours. Normally theres a love interest ( or ex love) Im surprised the farangs involved dont know better or hire big bodyguards!
    Are u sure this is commonplace in Jomtien Complex. I appreciate you are an expert but how many times has it happened in the last 5 years. I think we should be told.
    Being gay can be such a pain in the ass

Re: wild scenes in Jomtien Complex !!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    gosssip has been bubbling over about a wild scene at one of the Jomtien Complex establishments with a waiter finally cracking and attacking a drunken owner after a tirade of verbal abuse..it's said he gave the poor bewildered man a severe thrashing in the kitchen..and it was the second time it's happened ! ain10:

I don't know who or where it was and I can't stand it !!!

Maybe it's a beat-up like the time the Belgian chef had his throat cut in Sunne Plaza after abusing the head waiter just one too many times. A group of us sat siping tea a few doors down as all hell broke loose..word reached us that the poor chef was slit from ear to ear, dead as a dodo and had been tossed in the back of the police pick-up along with his murderer !!!..certainly we could hear the screaming, watched the mellee and the police van drive off at high speed with sirens blaring.

Oddly, the Belgian chef was sitting up at the outside bar of Krazy Dragon two nights later with black eye and 3 bandaids stuck on his neck..

:dontknow:
    Pleeeeezzzeeee zpiel more beanzzzzzzzz zizta'.... the enquirer mind wantz to know...........

So!

Who is going to tell us where this happened then?

G.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

get a life

This is such micro-gossip. Someone needs to get a life.

Pls. don't waste time putting down such trivial, specs of trash with no substance-who cares. :cyclops:

Re: get a life

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill

Pls. don't waste time putting down such trivial, specs of trash with no substance-who cares. :cyclops:
    You are obviously in between visits to Thailand.

What do you reckon guys.

G.

Re: get a life

Quote Originally Posted by George
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill

You are obviously in between visits to Thailand.

What do you reckon guys.

G.
    I reckon, George, that BBB\Miss Sydney (of 1937), W-40-(40" Waist?) and-a-Mule...whatever, is back...maybe?... (Or pushed one out: A baby!... Not!... Ok, maybe ... the other thing but more like a baby ... gollum.)