Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: A good thread on ThaiVisa about Farang/Thai relationships ..

Liked

A good thread on ThaiVisa about Farang/Thai relationships ..

The Gay Forum at the Thai Visa Message Board has only one big drawback, and that is over-regulation. Apparently the ThaiVisa powers-that-be hold all the Forums on a fairly tight leash, so it has not much opportunity to grow into the den of iniquity this place is.
    But that doesn't mean it's not worth a visit, and they do have some good discussion there.

I found this thread there which I think is definitely worth reading, and one which does not happen often on this Board (without deteriorating), and that is a discussion about the state of . . . the difficulties inherent in . . . and the few-and-far-between-ness of . . . "successful" (your definition!) & lasting long-term relationships between Farang gay men and mature (let's say 25-40 year olds) Thai men.
    Perhaps I am one of the few here who are interested in this topic as I am on the cusp of (semi) retiring to Thailand to shack up with a Thai man who would probably be deemed "over the hill" on this Board (he's 37), and with whom I've had a monogamous ~ Yes! It's true! ~ relationhip with for 6 years now.

But then, perhaps I'm NOT the only one interested.

At any rate, the thread now happening on Thai Visa on this subject can be found here: Farang/Thai long-term relationships
    It's a 3-pager already, so obviously there are lots of thoughts on the subject.

Cheers ...

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

elephantspike

Den of Iniquity

Quote Originally Posted by smiles
    it has not much opportunity to grow into the den of iniquity this place is.
    It's a "cornucopia of filth", not a "den of iniquity". Get it straight, man!

:sex: :toothy7: :tongue3: :bootyshake: :3some: :booty: :snorting: :tongue5: irate: :angel13:

ouch!

Well, this will probably cause me to get "smited"...somebody already took my karma thingy away...but after reading only one page of that site, I was bored to death... :geek:

(ahhh..my karma was only hiding for two days)

Bored to death

...me too. It was a bit difficult to follow and the participants seem to define six months as a LTR. Anyway, good luck to them.