Quote Originally Posted by Pantherz View Post
First time visitor to Pattaya, going to be making a side trip from Bangkok. I was wondering if there is a luxury hotel within walking distance of the gay scene.
there is nothing I would class as "luxury" within walking distance of either Jomtien Complex or BoyzTown, but I suppose it depends on your idea of "luxury" - whuich hotel are you staying at in Bangkok for example?

and as comedian Steven Wright noted "Everything is walking distance if you have the time", but in Pattaya or Jomtien it should be fairly easy to get a Bolt/Grab/taxi/baht bus from your hotel to either Jomtien Complex or BoyzTown anyway.

there is always Royal Cliff for "luxury" halfway between Jomtien and Pattaya, or the usual Hilton/Marriot/Avani/Dusit offerings in Pattaya, or if walking distance is more important then Posiedon is right in Jomtien Complex and Ambiance is right in BoyzTown

I personally prefer the relaxed bar beer atmosphere in Jomtien Complex, but it depends on what you are looking for and the "which is best - Jomtien Complex or BoyzTown" fills multiple threads here regularly!