29 years ago I made my first visit to Pattaya Quite fresh and anxious to learn. I was staying at Ambience and had met with a UK guy who was a regular visitor. I mentioned I was struck on a MTB operating at corner of soi 3.
We discussed that for a day or two and he came up to me having a pre pre dinner drink about 2.30, and said the MBT boy would like to meet me.
It was him and he was totally new to m/f and m/m. Had done nothing at all.

He was on foot but came back after 3 and we went upstairs. It was true he was completely new to sex.
We took everything so gently and he relaxed and enjoyed everything.
He became my boy but he was living at home so a daytime romance fitted in well.
For the next 3 trips he was there, it was wonderful. My 4th trip just 12 months later he was gone.
I had no name, address or phone number.

After many years my UK friend just contacted me by email and we chatted. He said he still had a photo but it was faded.
Did I want it. No. I treasure the memories of the many daytime pleasures I had on MBT, with him and others but they were long gone.
Today he sent an email asking if the old C----nts driving MBT, could be the same boy 25 years on.
I did not want to find out but I must admit regretting all the young drivers that used to be MBT. None there anymore .
Some fat ,mostly middle age and even a few women. It was fun, now it has all come up I miss it badly