Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Motor Bike Boys

Motor Bike Boys

I have offed a couple of motor bike (taxi) boys in Pattaya (and have not been disappointed) but I was wondering what sort of money these guys would earn in a month, or do they pay for a concession and/or get commission or what. I wanted to take one away for a couple of days or longer, but he said that he would have to check with his boss first. I didnt want to embarrass him by asking any further questions. Would appreciate any info. Tks.

Not Sure ...

... what these guys earn in a month, there are so many of them in Pattaya that it can't be huge sums. I was told by my num friend that a farang paid for a motorcy for his friend (baht 44,000) and also paid for a motorcy Taxi shirt - I assume this is the license and also one of those red, green or blue shirts official motorcy taxi drivers wear (baht 14,000).

Sexiest one

My vote for the sexiest Bike Boy goes to the guy with long hair on the corner outside Star Boys.

Motor Bike Boys

mmmmmm....does he wear wrap around sunglasses?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Motor Bike Boys

I have no idea what they earn in a month, but I can tell you about one guy who had an above average day. Unfortunately, it's a very long story.

How do you spot them under all the gear - scarves and grime lol?