List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why it's never a good idea to piss off a Thai guy !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

why it's never a good idea to piss off a Thai guy !

A Thai friend sent me a link to a ( possibly old) video currently doing the rounds on Facebook it seems ( hopefully displayed below?) which shows a farang getting well and truly pasted by a bunch of Thai guys for some reason or another that I couldn't quite get to the bottom of from my friend but I see it being is discussed on the Facebook link but canтАЩt read it unfortuantely, but no doubt he insulted or otherwise caused some Thai guy or guys to get angry and made one or all of them lose face in some way and ended up with the predictable result - heтАЩs just a lucky man they stopped !

This is perhaps a good reminder / refresher all for all of us oldies and maybe any newbies reading the board that when we walk the lovely peaceful streets of beautiful Thailand ( where Thai's couldn't POSSIBLY be capable of any horrific murders according to the police etc) that we should never even inadvertently underestimate the down side of pissing off a Thai guy or guys ( intentionally or otherwise) and if we are unlucky enough to have done so we should apologise quickly, loudly and repeatedly, whilst all the time getting the bloody hell away from them just as quickly as our feet will carry us in the hope that they will allow us to leave their presence unmolested, as the results, as we can see in the hopefully attached video aren't pretty !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tHVcerUnvk
    [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tHVcerUnvk[/youtube]

Edit - sorry guys whilst the above link does work if you click on it, it appears I've forgotten how to embed video into posts here - can anyone remind me quickly or post the correct code perhaps and I'll re-edit accordingly ?

Liked

Re: why it's never a good idea to piss off a Thai guy !

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    Edit - sorry guys whilst the above link does work if you click on it, it appears I've forgotten how to embed video into posts here - can anyone remind me quickly or post the correct code perhaps and I'll re-edit accordingly ?
    Don't feel bad. Many make the same mistake. On your link you tried to embed with https. Simply remove the s so that it is http. Then, as you can see below, it will work.

Instead of re-editing your post, I suggest leaving it as is so that others can see what the mistake was and can avoid making the same mistake if they try to embed YouTube videos.

That's one hell of a beating. I wonder what happened to provoke it.

[youtube:1vlha38q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tHVcerUnvk[/youtube:1vlha38q]
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes good idea to leave that up for others to note and thanks for reposting - ha annoyingly I did go through just about every twist and turn between removing the http AND the s believe it or not but never getting that all going at the same time as the youtube link ( as this was originally a Facebook post and I'll not even bother saying how long that took me to work out I couldn't do that either !! ;-) the "S" in this case clearly stood for "stupid" :-)

And yes if anyone has or is reading any of the Facebook chat re that Clip it would be interesting to hear just what sparked such a strong reaction perhaps ?

Liked

Sorry, but I had to laugh at the guy in the red shirt at 1:34. "Are you OK? " lol

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

After living here for a long time it became apparent that Thais are cowards, after seeing many fights I've never seen them fight 1 on 1.
    I had something stolen buy a guy, saw him late at night alone I followed him to a very quiet spot said hi punched him in the face and continued my revenge, he'd just gotten out of the army and was as tall as I am he never lifted a hand......cowards!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

I don't know for sure but he sounded Russian. I once saw a Thai woman throw a Russian woman off a baht bus into the road and start kicking and punching her while the Russians' hapless husband tried to call the police. The Thai stopped her beating and told the man that if the police arrived it would cost them 5000 baht rather than the 1000 they apparently owed her. In the end all three went off somewhere so the Russians could get some money to pay the Thai.

Liked

Liked

"Thais are cowards"? says Manforallseasons.
    No doubt some are and some aren't....a bit like the rest of us I suppose.
    The ones I saw in Soi 6 a couple of years ago weren't. I saw two drunken falangs repeatedly punching a third falang who, having been knocked down so that he bumped his head sickeningly on the road, staggered up and was immediately attacked again. A motor-cy taxi driver ran from his stand and stood between the injured guy and his attackers and successfully fended them off at risk to his own safety. Two bar-girls then came across and tended to his injuries.
    I report this because the thugs were my fellow Britons and the responses of the Thais were exemplary.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

As Oliver said above - maybe some are but some most certainly are not in my experience.

I recall being in Sunee Plaza around 2am with two Thai bar boys on their and my motorbike when two rather large drunk russian guys walked past, they made some crass comments about 'how much I fuck you" ( I doubt they were gay and were just being assholes) - the Thai guys started bantering back and shouted something like "ok, you want to fuck me, no problem 10,000 baht" - to show they weren't ashamed of their jobs and that they considered the guys that gross that 10,000 would be the minimum they would accept ( at this stage I was more concerned that the wee buggers were going to get it and I was going to be left feckless for the evening lol! but the Thai guys assured me later they WERE just winding the Russians up) - ANYWAY....one word barred the other and I eventually got the guy on my motor bike to drive off, however within 5 seconds his mate had turned around again on his own to go back and take on the russians solo and in passing in the Soi the two Thai guys looked at each other in passing and basically said "fuck it, lets go kick their heads in" ( or whatever the thai is for that :-) and it took ALL my powers of persuasion to stop these two slim built "weakling" Thai guys going back to absolutely get stuck into the two Russian guys.

When back at my room I pointed that they may well have come off worse than the russians they laughed and said NOOOOO, never happen, we love fighting, we good fighters, we fight Thai and farang many times and never lose, but I'll never forget the sheer balls and bravado that those two guys guys showed that night in cold temper in their being quite happy to go back and jump on two large russian guys that that I would have run a mile from - and the first guy quite happy to do that on his own too at first ! - so, yes maybe some Thai's are cowards but DEFINITELY not all.

Liked

A more interesting question is what nationality would you say it is a good idea to piss off?