Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another idea for the board, Thai boy hall of shame

Another idea for the board, Thai boy hall of shame

Have you met a Thai boy online who has really done you wrong in a big way?

Serious things like stealing from you, acting violent, blackmailing you, etc.

Not such things as bad fashion sense, incomplete douching, or not able to get hard at the sight of you ....

Don't you think it would be useful for people to post pictures of the really BAD boys out there as a warning to others?

Now, of course you wouldn't always have pictures, but if you met them online, you certainly would.

Just an idea, I imagine there are legal issues.

Bad bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by luvthai
    Bad bad idea.
    Yes, I do see see why, but it sure would be useful if people didn't abuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingthing
    if people didn't abuse it
    Bwahahahaha! You stupid, stupid schmuck.

Re: Another idea for the board, Thai boy hall of shame

Actually, this is an interesting idea, as long as there are no pictures, phone numbers, no way to personally identify the Thai guy. But a compendium of bad Thai experiences would, I suspect, offer a refreshing counterpoint to the incessant "..don't their butts all smell like roses?" accounts which are usually posted.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

only if there is a Farang Hall of Shame as well

afterall..you know what the Thais say-if you weren't in Thailand in the first place the "bad" thing couldn't have happened to you-hence it's your fault !!!

But certainly a thread on bad experiences we have all had ( no names , no pack drill) could make for interesting reading..but where would one start ??
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Re: Another idea for the board, Thai boy hall of shame

There probably are legal issues.

If you hire a boy from a bar you are can normally be fairly sure that he is at least reasonably honest (unless you are absolutely stupid and leave valuables and cash lying around your room when it is out of your sight). If the bar is well run the boys will have had regular STD blood tests. A bad reputation quickly gets known around the bars and any half decent bar owner or manager would not employ someone who has such a reputation. Performance in bed is another thing and one man's bad boy may be another's idea of Heaven on earth !

I agree that a general thread allowing people to relate their bad experiences (without names) could prove amusing and/or entertaining and possibly informative.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Feel Young Again

I certainly want, and expect, to feel the young again.

Problemm with http

Hi all and happy new year. I have a problem, when i connect with internet explorer 7 my browsing is very slow 5 minuts for open a html page. I dont know why i dont touch my setting is deafult with kaspersky 6.0 if disable the security service my browsing is very fast. My sistem is win xp with 1gb ram and centrino duo can help me?
    Tnx and sorry but my eng is very bad.

Where would be the alternative hall of shame

Not such things as bad fashion sense, incomplete douching, or not able to get hard at the sight of you ....

Don't you think it would be useful for people to post pictures of the really BAD boys out there as a warning to others?

Now, of course you wouldn't always have pictures, but if you met them online, you certainly would.

This idea should alternatively be extend. Bad foreigners – categorised by country and age group - could be framed too; regardless of any knowledge or awareness of Thai (local) customs, rules, and habits.

I can hear the outcry …..