Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying clothes

Buying clothes

Hi,

I would like to take a small bag as I will take a lot of Air Asia flights and they always overcharged (my big bag even empty is heavy). So, I'm thinking to buy clothes in Bangkok. I'm sure I can find XL tee shirts but I'm not sure to find 39-40 UK size pants or shorts (50-52 french size) as thais do not have this waist. Do you think it can be found and where ?

Thanks

Re: Buying clothes

Quote Originally Posted by lmenard
    Hi,

I would like to take a small bag as I will take a lot of Air Asia flights and they always overcharged (my big bag even empty is heavy). So, I'm thinking to buy clothes in Bangkok. I'm sure I can find XL tee shirts but I'm not sure to find 39-40 UK size pants or shorts (50-52 french size) as thais do not have this waist. Do you think it can be found and where ?

Thanks
    A tent shop?

in Silom Complex on level 3 next to the entrance to Central department store, there is a shop called 'XL for Men'. They probably have other branches around, but thats the only one I have seen.
    Also in MBK, many of the clothes stalls there carry farang sizes.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    Hi,

Thanks
    A tent shop?
    Which tent shop would you recomend? And please give directions
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

You'd think, coming from where you do, that a tent would be the last thing you'd want to see when you reach civilization.

But, here you go:

http://bangkokpartytent.com/

Liked

In addition to "XL For Men", Silom Complex has a shop called "Export". They don't specialize in large clothes but they include them in their range of sizes.

Here in Pattaya there are small shops on Second Road, one in particular near South Pattaya Road, which advertise "8XL". That's short for XXXXXXXXL. Kid you not.

Why not get your shirts, slacks etc., tailored? It takes little time and doesn't cost much in comparison. The tailors will also keep your measurements so you can order from home and get whatever sent to you........

:cheers:

Please it is not funny. I would rather be fit, it is not easy to find the clothes I would like to wear.
    I have disorder. I'm almost all year in diet and work out 5 days a week. I would probably weight more than 200 kilograms if I did not have a strict diet. I'm not proud to be overweight but life can be sometimes difficult. I hope you will never have medical issues in your life !

Liked

If you are looking for sympathy this is definitely the wrong forum.
    Life is sexually transmitted and terminal.

Liked

Please it is not funny. I would rather be fit, it is not easy to find the clothes I would like to wear.
    I have disorder. I'm almost all year in diet and work out 5 days a week. I would probably weight more than 200 kilograms if I did not have a strict diet. I'm not proud to be overweight but life can be sometimes difficult. I hope you will never have medical issues in your life !
    FATTMAN thank god your back. we did miss you for a while.
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]