Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying clothes in Thailand

Liked

Buying clothes in Thailand

I just came home from a day of shopping... Well... I went to Atlanta for a week and spend every day at a different shopping center looking for fashion finds. I went to the bars just one night and ever night after that was hitting all the malls and stores with the aid of my Iphone and GPS. Thanks to the Iphone, I can ask Siri where the closest TJ Maxx is and it will list them for me with the closest one at the top. I loved it and my bags were bulging when I arrived at the airport.

The problem is that I can't stop shopping! After I make this post I will jump in the car and head out to another clothing store to do more shopping.

I am writing this post because when I was putting away all my new clothes, I came across a large pile of new clothes I purchased in Thailand that I was saving for summer but have yet to wear. Summer is here now but I want to wear the latest clothes I purchased and many of my Thai clothes are going unused and unworn. I think there is maybe one pair of pants from Thailand that I wear often and one shirt that always draws compliments but for the most part I have thousands of baht in clothes that are going unused and taking up space in my closet and storage shelf.

One thing I enjoy doing is packing light when I travel to Thailand and buying clothes to wear when I am there, but I think this time I am going to bring what I need and just buy one or two things in Thailand, you know, the must have items. With luck I won't waste all this money on unused clothing.

These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: Buying clothes in Thailand

the phrase "more money than sense" springs to mind :dontknow:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

And to think, I once considered you rude and insulting.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

first impressions CAN sometimes be accurate :occasion9:

If Joe had breen rude and insulting he would have put a figure of $2 on you having more money than sense, dear.

:occasion9:

Liked

The reason is that clothes shopping is much better (and much cheaper when you consider quality and fashion) in the US, especially in a city like Atlanta, than in Thailand.
    You are on to a good plan. Bring clothes here.
    I live in Thailand and use trips to the US to shop for clothes!
    Cunt Pride!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by \\\"bucknaway\\\"
    many of my Thai clothes are going unused and unworn. I think there is maybe one pair of pants from Thailand that I wear often and one shirt that always draws compliments but for the most part I have thousands of baht in clothes that are going unused and taking up space in my closet and storage shelf.
    I don\\\'t know what bucknaway\\\'s point was in making his original post, but he seems to say he spends lots of money on clothes that he doesn\\\'t wear. Pure waste is my response. I think it\\\'s a fair response.

Liked

Hi Im sure there are lots of needy people in your home town who would be glad to have the clothing you dont need. Anything we dont want someone can use. Sorry Im not trying to preach. Iv just had a few beers to many

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    And to think, I once considered you rude and insulting.
    Ok if you have taken your consideration back from from Joe then give it to me !!

What an utterly uninteresting and banal post -- " fashion finding" :8( every day( in a different shopping centre) in Atlanta for a week + more twittish lines on your bulging wardrobe uke:

All that conditioned air cant be good for you !!

Sit back down Buck and have a quick look at what you wrote --and try to imagine what it looks like to others

Mabye put down the Iphone/Ipad for a while and not bother poor Siri for a few days -- :sleepy1: :sleepy1:

Liked

Bucky, when you are at it put your Domon clothes in the bin!
    They are only fashionable amongst Pattayas rotund arabs these days and definately a fashion faux pas!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!