Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sansuk Sauna

Sansuk Sauna

Can anyone help with some infor please about Sansuk Sauna, Is this worth a visit? when does it get busy? What type of guys go?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Sansuk Sauna

If you visit Sansuk Sauna, I think it is worth a stop...new and clean...the interior tastefully done...good service (look at websight). I go there about twice a month on weekends, it gets busy after 6pm. On weekends it draws in some Thai fellows that are from BKK and some closet university fellows. If you are in decent shape, you can pick up some good eye candy. There are some "regular" Thai boys (the skinny type) that go there to pick up a farangs... ONce the locker "boy" told me that Monday and Tuesday evenings are busy since the Thais get in at a discount rate.

Pretty good sauna - after 6 PM gets busier and even more after 8PM with locals - all types around.
    Good and clean facilities with all saunas & steam working.

I read somewhere that's it's pretty quiet these days?

What about in the afternoon for lounging round the pool is it any good?

Depends on what you want at SS. I go once or twice a week in the afternoons and lounge around the pool, swim, read and have an early dinner. The restaurant is one of the best in Pattaya.

Activity starts after 5:30 - 6:30 as boys are getting from school or work. Some days are better than others but the weekends are good as some Bangkok boys who 'can not be seen' in Bangkok come to SS to relax and connect.

There are every type of boys who show up. Some alone, some in small groups. Some looking for a night of fun but others NEED a boy friend!

Thanks, I'll be there in a couple of weeks and plan to check it out :bounce: