Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sansuk Sauna & Guesthouse

Nice place

It's a nice clean place.
    Can have alot of fun there if you want.
    The owner just increased the prices to much for food.
    Thats not fit with a location like that.

But who goes there to eat? 555

Have stayed there for two weeks. Was a nice place with the pool and bathhouse. The hotel is very well kept and the owner is around most of the time and keeps up with all problems. Friday and Saturday gets a bit busy and can have up to 50 to a 100 people there. The pool and and bath house do not open till around 3PM. Breakfast is included in the room price and so is your guest if you are so inclined. Drinks and food are good and seem to be in line with other restaurants. I am booked back in their in November and am looking forward to another stay. This is the only hotel that I will have returned to in my 10 or so visits to Thailand. I think you will enjoy your stay. A couple of other thing the Hotel does not over look the pool and has no views to speak of. The walk up to the main road to catch a bus is quite a walk. When the spa is open they have a car that runs up and down the hill.

aa

Forum's veteran
    Liked

sauna inspection

I was surprised when I read Utopia guy's negative experience at Sansuk Sauna since the 4-5 times I have been there it was in good shape and clean. I was just there today and everything was clean and in top shape, including the urinals, showers, and rooms ; of course, it wasn't that busy as it had been during the tourist season. Since Sansuk Sauna is in Pattaya, the cliental is a bit different than at BKK's Babylon but I (so far) have never had problems going "fishing" at Sansuk. (It did take a bit longer this evening since there were less people...) On Friday and Saturday nites, you'll run into more of the local gays that drop by after work and want to relax. It won't just be those skinny, nellie types that run around upstair looking for some farang to hang on to. I asked the locker boy (cute and charming) which nights were busy and he surprisingly said Monday and Tuesday night. I asked why and he said it was because of the discount on the entrance fee for the Thais. (I work late on Mondays and Tuesdays, so that leaves me out!) One may say that Sansuk is on the small scale but it is big enough for Pattaya. The most important thing is that it is new and was tastefully done with some good $$$.

Speaking of cleanliness, a visitor to Babylon better not look at the ceilings of the showers rooms...there's a good example of black mold and the stench of the steam room there is sometimes a turn off.

Liked

Re: sauna inspection

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    I was surprised when I read Utopia guy's negative experience at Sansuk Sauna since the 4-5 times I have been there it was in good shape and clean. I was just there today and everything was clean and in top shape, including the urinals, showers, and rooms ; of course, it wasn't that busy as it had been during the tourist season. Since Sansuk Sauna is in Pattaya, the cliental is a bit different than at BKK's Babylon but I (so far) have never had problems going "fishing" at Sansuk. (It did take a bit longer this evening since there were less people...) On Friday and Saturday nites, you'll run into more of the local gays that drop by after work and want to relax. It won't just be those skinny, nellie types that run around upstair looking for some farang to hang on to. I asked the locker boy (cute and charming) which nights were busy and he surprisingly said Monday and Tuesday night. I asked why and he said it was because of the discount on the entrance fee for the Thais. (I work late on Mondays and Tuesdays, so that leaves me out!) One may say that Sansuk is on the small scale but it is big enough for Pattaya. The most important thing is that it is new and was tastefully done with some good $$$.

Speaking of cleanliness, a visitor to Babylon better not look at the ceilings of the showers rooms...there's a good example of black mold and the stench of the steam room there is sometimes a turn off.
    Exactly also my view. Never have had bad experiences.
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaGuy1
    I occassionally go down to Sansuk from BKK. Sansuk Sauna WAS a clean place with no moneyboys. The boys WERE more Farang friendly.

Times have changed. The sauna bedrooms are now seldom cleaned. Used condoms and sticky toilet paper in the rooms. The beds are often slippery from the lube and play of previous users. Not too erotic to lay and play in someone else's cum and lube.

The top floor steam room smells of mold and sometimes urine. The toilets get blocked and no one fixes them. The floors around the urinals are usually wet from piss and that is always fun with bare feet.

There was a time when the boys went there to play with farang for free. Now, "I am working, you can give how much?" is too common. It was free for under 25 guys last year. There are far fewer young guys now. Many of the younger guys are now very much Thai on Thai.

Many areas of the sauna are not used by the guests because of poor design. The music bar is usually empty. The new play rooms on the top floor are too bright and never see action because the area has white walls and too much light. The dark cruise area on the second floor is a bad design and never busy. Sansuk Sauna is half of what it could be and a lot less than it was. The owner needs to wake up and do a re-design. Special promos for younger guys, under22, would also help to revive the place

I may start going again if the place improves.
    In interesting first post???? I have been there many times and it has always been very clean. The boys never have ask for money and the owner has made it very clear that he will throw any boy out that ask for money.

I sense a grudge or some other hidden agenda in Utopia's first post.

I've been going there since it opened and found it to be OK, was there 2 days ago and everything was clean. Upstairs is now finished.
    There used to be a boy whose job it was to clean up the darkroom, hav'nt seen him around for a few weeks, maybe he's gone and that's the reason it wasn't so clean, but no problems in the rooms 2 days ago.

I've been going there since it opened and found it to be OK, was there 2 days ago and everything was clean. Upstairs is now finished.
    There used to be a boy whose job it was to clean up the darkroom, hav'nt seen him around for a few weeks, maybe he's gone and that's the reason it wasn't so clean, but no problems in the rooms 2 days ago.