Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Man-boys in Pattaya?

Man-boys in Pattaya?

The last time I was in Pattaya (Dec 2008), I had fun but I couldn't find as many masculine young fit-boys (swimmer's built but not big muscle) as in BKK. If I ever want fit sexy tops I should stick with Bangkok right? I was told to skip Sunee Plaza altogether, was it a mistake? (krazy dragon sounds nice from previous reviews).

the way, what is the going rate for short time and long time in Pattaya? Heard about the steep discounts in Bangkok not sure if it is the same in Pat? Thanks guy as I think I will be visiting in 3 weeks.

Re: Man-boys in Pattaya?

Quote Originally Posted by stockyguy
    The last time I was in Pattaya (Dec 2008), I had fun but I couldn't find as many masculine young fit-boys (swimmer's built but not big muscle) as in BKK. If I ever want fit sexy tops I should stick with Bangkok right? I was told to skip Sunee Plaza altogether, was it a mistake? (krazy dragon sounds nice from previous reviews).

the way, what is the going rate for short time and long time in Pattaya? Heard about the steep discounts in Bangkok not sure if it is the same in Pat? Thanks guy as I think I will be visiting in 3 weeks.

There every where if you look for them, I puk at the sight of anything Fem, if you look into DREAMBOYS.ABOMB, BOYZBOYZBOYZ, in BOYZTOWN>>>some times you can get a stunner in TOYBOYS keep looking there, they do come up with the most amazing guys on occassions,

Also Dynamite did have some and COPA had a few last time I was there, then of course try Sunee>>>NICEBOYS> and KRAZY DRAGON of course, Now and again in VILLA ROUGE. and lets not forget THE VENUE HOTEL COMPLEX the guys running that are like me, run at the sight of a FEM BOY unless its a waiter of course Opening soon I have read here :scratch:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3sj0b ... aya_travel
    http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/index.html

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Man-boys in Pattaya?

In my opinion, the masculine type are a hit and miss in Pattaya "go-go-bars". The above places mentioned are a good choice. Many of the guys at Boys Boys Boys are muscular and manly but straight...boring in bed if you ask me...(just want to get it over with). If you go to Krazy Dragon and find one to your liking, I think that piece of beef may be more fun.
    There are some "free lancers" on the beach that I have run into that are hot and enjoy when shagging up--but they can "talk a good talk". Also, Sansuk Sauna on Friday and Saturday nights can bring out the non commercial guys---- local gays that have "real jobs" in Pattay or Bangkok (don't hang out at Boystown or the beach) and show up for some fun. Su If you are in decent shape, you'll have no problem at the sauna. ---I still prefer to go to BKK hit the clubs or DJ's for meeting someone that is a masculine gay, in good shape and with style. (I doubt you will get much help on this forum since the majority of the members here seem to go for the young, skinny types.)